chapter 37

Next morning the sun rays hits the face of Jisoo. She woke up in the arms of her husband. Couldn't help but smile and blush at the thought of last night. She snuggles into his chest, trying sleep again as they hardly slept last night.

Taehyung felt some strands of hair fluttering against his neck. Slowly opening his eyes he was welcomed with the beautiful face of his wife without any make-up, smudged lipsticks around her mouth. Last night's images flash's up in his mind.

tucking her hairs aside, he softly calls her kissing her head on top "morning to the sunshine" she stirs in her sleep but didn't opens her eyes. he places some butterfly kisses on her face and neck, "wake up baby". She whines not wanting to get up..

But after a while he made her open eyes. "Good morning Mr handsome" she says groggily in her morning voice. "does my morning breath makes you uncomfortable?" she asks embarrassedly. This is the only thing that she thought about after the love making.

He chuckles instead of smiling he kisses her, invading his tongue inside her mouth. "Does it even matter?" he says breaking the kiss. his hand went down, going inside her t-shirt which she wore last night after the love making.

"Tae that's really gross! We should always freshened up before kissing in the morning!"she warns for the future. "Okay ma'am but I don't mind" he says smiling at her.

She tried to get up from the bed for a bath. But he wraps his arms around her tightly not letting her to leave, "what?" She laughs at his clingy act. "Nothing" He buries his face in her neck going little down. "I thought you wanted to wake up" she asks playing with his hairs.

"Yeah but I didn't meant you could leave the bed" his words muffled as he was buried in her neck. His breathing touching her skin, giving her tickling.

"But for how long?" she asks. "as long as I don't feel satisfied. It means forever" she laughs at him. he was soundly laying untill she starts tickling him, making him broke down in a loud laughter.

The servants passing by the room could hear them laughing. They were strictly told not to disturb the newlywed. Mr Kim and Mrs Kim went for a morning walk so that they don't disturb their moments.

Some days later, Jisoo and Taehyung finally joined office after marriage. The office was filled with flower bouquets and cards congratulating them.

Sana gave a gift to her boss, "congratulations ma'am! don't we deserve a treat for your long term relationship finally reaching destination?" Jisoo looks at her with angry look then gave a smile. "Why not! Meet me after the office hours, I'll treat everyone for dinner!" Sana beams with joy. "Our ma'am is the best!" Sana butters up Jisoo. Jisoo just smiled nodding and working.

Then she hears a knock on her cabin door, "come in" she informs the person. The person turns out to be her business partner and her husband, Kim Taehyung.

"Hi! What do you need sir?" she asks putting her palm under her chin. "You, ma'am" he teases her taking a seat. Shs laughs at his joke. "No really, i need Sana's post" Jisoo looks at him in disbelief.

"Why?" she asks. "To be near you all the time of course!" he exclaims happily. "That's impossible! What would poor Sana do?" She asks.

"She can take my post" he says so causally it makes her laugh loudly.  "Sure my love!" she says sarcastically.

Taehyung walks to her and pulled her up. Sitting on her seat, he pulled her back on his lap this time. Wrapping his arms around her, his chin on her shoulder. "I don't like being away from you. Also I saw that Kevin guy trying to flirt" Jisoo rolls her eyes. "Kevin is litterally 19 and he is our business manager's son" Taehyung didn't care about age. "but what can I do? You attract younger boys" he says pouting.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN KIM TAEHYUNG!" she screams at him pushing him away. "I'm sorry I mean.. you're too pretty so people tend to fall for" he adds.

"By the way, tonight we'll do a photoshoot with Dalgom and Yeontan, you remember right?" Taehyung reminds her. "of course! I never forget about my son's!" She says strictly. "What about this baby?" he points at him pouting.

Jisoo leans and pecks his lips.

She was going through his Instagram which caught her in surprise watching his bio. "Tae why does your Instagram bio says husband for Kim Jisoo?" Taehyung took a sip of his juice. "Because I'm your husband Jisoo, people need to know before dming me" Jisoo smiles nodding. Then she wrote new bio in her public Instagram. She wrote in her public Instagram bio same private one.

One photo from the photoshoot

Jungkook was in a lesson. After that day he left to USA for business classes. He was learning more about business.

Today something different happened than his usual boring life.

He bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" The girl accidentally said in Korean. "Oh I'm sorry!" She again said in English as it was USA. Then she looks at the guy, he seems like Korean. "Are you Korean?" she asks the guy but the guy was so aloof and cold.

"Yes" he shortly replies picking his bag. Slumping the bag on his shoulder he walks to the class and took a seat. The annoying girl came and directly said beside him. He gave her blank look instead.

"Hehe I'm Korean you're Korea so we tend to be friends! Alright?" she starts blabbering. she starts talking this and that. Before going back to his house, he thought about that girl. What was her name again? Annie.

YounJi lost the respect from her husband. She did to herself at a point. She tried to meet Taehyung to ask for his forgiveness but Taehyung took an oath to never cross path with her.

He sometimes talks to Mr Jeon. Mr Jeon was genuinely one of the best people he met last year.

Right now it was joyous moment in Kim house. Irene is pregnant. They all were pampering her. Jin pouts not liking that he gets zero attention. "Cannot believe this stupid is going to be a dad! I bet he'll he jealous of his kid when it gets attention rather than him!" Jisoo jokes about Jin.

Jin threw her a glare. Taehyung leans to Jisoo's ear, "when is our turn?" she frowns. "Kid?" she asks which he nods. "I already have three" She teases him.

"This kid makes you scream though at nights" Jisoo pushed him away blushing hard.

She looks at her whole family. Finally her dream came true. She thought it should be captured. Going to her room she runs with a camera. Placing it on the stand, timing it.

She runs behind Taehyung's mom, Jin stood beside Taehyung's father with yeontan in his arm. Taehyung stood beside Jisoo's dad with her father's arm hanging on his shoulder. Irene stood beside Jisoo's mom with Dalgom in her arm.

Finally a happy ending to the beautiful family.

_____________________