This is getting weird!!

I signed the papers for Nitaa to stay wit us permanently because she is just adorable and she just loves me. Once we left the child protective services office I took her shopping and basically get to know her a little more and see wat she likes and stuff like that. I took her to the mattress store to get her a bed and get her a bed sheet and some pillows and a medium rolling dresser. I PULLED UP TO THE HOUSE.... The movers put the bed and the dresser in the room and Nitaa put the blankets and pillows on her bed as she fixed up the room the way she wanted and put all the clothes I brought her away. I was sitting on dah couch txting Kaylen about the twins to see if they was doin okay and telling her about the phone call from earlier when I was at the CPS building. My phone started ringing and I was scared to answer it thinking it was Angelic's phone but wen I looked it was roman. I answered it and said heyy brother wassup , roman said heyy sis and nun uhmm is everything ok with you and Mikey. I said yeaa we found out dat Nitaa is Mikey's daughter so now we can keep her permanently and I went and found her a bed and I brought her some clothes and stuff like that for her room. Roman said so I have another niece that's kool but I called to ask you have you seen ma or talked to her lately because she normally calls me everyday once I get out of class and every night before I go to bed. I said no I haven't spoken to ma in like 2 weeks and when we talked she told me she had a big event coming up and she was leaving for like 3 days but did you txt her because you know she be busy and she can't accept any phone calls. Roman said yeaa I tried that but I don't know I'm just getting kinda worried about her because she was supposed to come pick me up for Christmas break but she didn't come out here or show up nor called me or txt me. I said just calm down roman she always does this but I'm quite sure she's just busy and ignoring her phone like the last time , roman said yeaa you probably right fattz but if she txt you den call me and let me know okay. I said ok brother ill see and talk to you later and hung up the phone and set it in the couch just thinking like why do my mother keep doing that to me and roman or anybody for that matter like seriously. I was sitting on the couch while Nitaa was taking a shower and my phone started ringing and it was angelic phone calling so I just let it ring and then it txt me and I just got scared and called Mikey. It rung three times then Mikey answered and said yeaa babe is everything okay , I said no and I think you should come take the rest of the day off I have a big surprise for you here waiting. Mikey said okay let me get the rest of these clothes out the way and I'll be there in about 15-20 mins okay babe , I said okay babe but hurry and then I hung up the phone. I opened the txt message from angelic and it said help me please than it called in and I answered it , I said who is this because this isn't funny not at all seriously. I could hear someone in the background and than I heard Angelic's voice it felt like my heart just stopped beating right than and there. I had tears in my eyes and I said Angee is that you , i just couldn't believe i heard her voice Angelic's voice and that it actually sounds like her but this couldn't be her we buried babygirl almost 4 years ago. I said angelic is this you and if so wat is it that you need help with babygirl , Angelic said you have to call David and tell him I'm not dead please baby girl they are deceiving you. I had so many tears just from me hearing her voice but i just had to go to her parents about this and David because if she's not dead. Then who did we burry 4 years ago like this is getting scary to me and I have to let someone know about this and i know just the person to talk to about this. I called kaylen and it rung twice then she answered and said heyy boo is everything okay , i said hell no remember i told about that phone call earlier well i just got another one. Kaylen said well boo maybe you should go to the police about this because something doesn't seem right about this to me at all seriously boo. I said i know that but i heard her voice she was talking to me and it was clear and no she called me babygirl , Kaylen said and wat did she say exactly boo and are you sure it was her. I said she said that she wanted me to tell David that she is not dead and that somebody is deceiving us and that she needed help but boo I know its her the only thing is boo. Kaylen cut me off and said if she's not dead then who did we put in the ground then , I said boo I'm telling you I said the same damn thing like this is getting scary seriously but I have to contact her parents. Kaylen said no don't do that boo they already had to bury there daughter and I'm quite sure they just want her in peace but I believe you I dont think they will. I said yeaa maybe your right but in the morning bring the kids over here so Mikey can watch them while me and you get to the bottom of this okay boo. Kaylen said boo I don't know if I want to get involved in this I mean you don't really know what's going boo , I said but Kaylen this is our friend and she reached out to me and the least I can do is help her if she isn't dead. Kaylen said yeaa she did boo okay tell you what we do in the morning we have to tell David and then get him on board but most importantly we have to unbury whoever it is that we buried 4 years ago. I said yeaa but ill talk to you in the morning okay boo , Kaylen said okay ttyl see you in dah morning than I hung up the phone. I set my phone down and I was scared to even pick it back up again and I just couldn't believe she was alive and breathing and talking like I don't know this was all starting to get scary to me.

(A HOUR LATER)

Mikey isn't answering his phone and he was suppose to be here a long time ago but if he's to busy for his own daughter than he'll be the one explaining to her not me. Nitaa was really hoping to see Mikey but for some reason it's always about work wit him he just is about to get a full blown argument from me once he gets in this damn house. I took a shower and then threw on some sweats and came downstairs and Nitaa was sitting on the couch watching TV but she looked like something was wrong. I set on the couch next to Nitaa and said is everything okay babygirl , Nitaa shook her head no and said is my daddy goin to come home anytime soon I really want to see him but it doesn't seem like he wants to see me. I said he'll be here and of course he does dont say that , Nitaa said I'm hungry ma is there something you have that we can cook or put together. I stood up and walked over to the refrigerator and opened it and said we always have something to eat you can come pick out wat you want. Nitaa got up off the couch and walked over to where I was and said a sandwich would be just fine for me , I said Ohh no I'm sorry Nitaa we don't make sandwiches in our house nor carry out I always cook. I set Nitaa up on the counter and said okay so give me a quick review of the basic ways and the basic don't eats , Nitaa said well all I mostly ate at mama house was sandwiches and wen she wasn't mad she would make me a burger but other than that I haven't tasted anything. I said well you don't know what you missing out on I can cook my butt off , Nitaa laughed and said I can cook too a little sometimes wen mama would leave me in the house by myself I would make this stuff on the stove top casserole. I said okay how about you cook and than tell me a little bit about your mama okay , Nitaa shook her and said okay do you have some pasta noodles and some ground beef. I opened up the cabinet and grabbed the pasta noodles and the ground beef from the freezer and said the ground beef shouldn't be that frozen. 20 mins later.... Nitaa was finished cooking so we set at the table as she gave me some casserole as she called it and set down next to me and said now lets eat. I said babygirl no you have to pray first bow your head and close your eyes , Nitaa stood up and said no please mama use to make me close my eyes and bow my head and then she would spank me until I couldn't walk anymore. I stood up and said no babygirl its just to pray I wont spank you I promise you that nobody will ever lay another hand on you now lets just sit down and eat okay babygirl. I put the rest of the food up that Nitaa made and to be honest it was actually good for her to be cooking it like that it was really good doe. I came upstairs to get in the bed and Nitaa was just sitting on her bed , I walked in and said babygirl you have to get in the bed and lay down , Nitaa said everytime I would lay in my bed mama would pour hot water on me and make me get out the bed. I said well look mama isn't here and I told you nothing will happen to you and I promised and I don't break any promises and if someone bothers you I want you to let me know okay. Nitaa shook her head yes and said can I sleep wit you just for tonight please , I said of course you can I dont have any company so you'll be just fine. We went and got in the bed and laid down as she drifted off to sleep I was right behind her and we was out like a light.