Another addition to our family

I'm woking up out my sleep to Mikey coming through the front door and it was 8:34am , I set up and Mikey said babe have you been crying all night long. I shook my head yes and said did you get my txt or any of my calls I was really worried about you , Mikey walked over and set on the couch next to me and said yeaa I got them I just didn't answer any of them. I was about to cry then I thought about it and said so are you excited about the results , Mikey said not really I mean if you feel like being a stepmother was hard for you or scary or wateva you should have told me that's wat I'm here for. I stood up and said I know that babe and I mean if she's yours then a stepmother to her is wat ill be and ill be a damn good one , Mikey started smiling and said so did they tell you the results for me since I was gone. I said no but I had some connections wit the doctor and she secretly told me and she's yours baby , Mikey was smiling and he walked over and kissed me and he said I love you so much babe you just don't understand as long as I live you will always be my baby. Mikey walked upstairs as my phone started ringing and I answered it and said yess hello , Iccy said hey did yall get the results for the DNA test because I got it last night. I said heyy and yeaa we got it last night too so wat is the next step after this because we would love to meet her and get to know her , Iccy said uhm we have to set up a meeting so that yall can meet her and then we can go from there is that ok. I said yeaa that's okay so when will we do all this like date and time type stuff , iccy said idk ill have to see because of school and everything so ill call and let yall know something. I said okay that's good talk to you later and then hung up the phone as I set on the couch waiting on Kaylen to txt me or call me about the twins or something.

(LATER ON THAT NIGHT)

I was laying in the bed on Mikey's chest as he was telling me wat should we say to Iccy about the the little girl , Mikey said he wants to know if iccy sister it's goin to come around now because Mikey has money and a job and he dont give out handouts to ppl who choose to be the way they are. I was just laying there listening to him as he was venting to me about him being a father and yet I thought was scared about a stepmother but I told Mikey I'm here for him and that I got his back no matter wat happens. I just don't want us to be excited to meet her and she doesn't even want to see us at all like that would upset me and blow my whole entire day right then and there. Mikey said babe do you think she is goin to be happy now because she at least have one parent in her life , I said babe I don't know it'll take some time to get use to and having to adjusting to her having one parent now babe. Mikey said yea you right babe we have to just take it one day at a time and so will she so I mean we'll just let it flow and let the chips fall where they may , I shook my head and said yeaa babe but iccy said she's goin call me and let me know when because she's in school and everything so yeaa. I started to fall asleep as Mikey said babe I think we should let the twins meet her too when we meet her , I said depends on when because the twins have school too so I don't know well have to see babe. Mikey kissed my forehead as I drifted off to sleep than my phone started ringing and Mikey woke me up to tell me to get it , I didn't look to see who it was I just answered and said who is dhys and it better be a good reason. Nobody said anything then I took the phone off my ear and looked at the caller id and it said Angelic , I put the phone back on my ear and said who the fuck is this playing on my phone but nobody said anything all I heard was heavy breathing. I jumped up off of Mikey's chest and called Kaylen's phone and it rung twice than Kaylen said yeaa boo , I said I was sleep and my phone started ringing so i picked it up without looking at the phone and I asked who it was and nobody said anything than I looked at the caller id and it was Angelic's phone and when I asked who it was the sec time all I heard was heavy breathing. Kaylen paused and than said are u sure it was Angelic's phone boo , I said yess her number is saved in my phone as angelic and that's wat the caller id said I swear boo. Kaylen said maybe they cut her phone off and someone else has her number , I said yeaa maybe your right boo I'll just call her mother and check and see in the morning just in case. I hung up as put the phone on silent and than laid back down and fell asleep , I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and Mikey was gone I just figured he probably got hungry and went downstairs to fix him something to eat as I climb back in the bed and drifted off back to sleep.