Are you serious? part 2

I woke up stretching and yawning looking around for Mikey or Nitaa but Mikey was gone and I didn't hear Nitaa. I got out the bed and went in the bathroom took a shower brushed my teeth , I put my clothes on and walked downstairs and Mikey was no where to be found and Nitaa was sitting on dah couch eating cereal watching TV. I said baby girl where is daddy , Nitaa turned around with a mouth full of cereal and said he said he was goin to pick up something and he was coming back later. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my phone and text Mikey to see where he was but before I could text him back some random number was calling me so I answered it. A woman on the phone said may I speak wit Ms. Johnson please , I said this is her how may I help you and who may this be asking for me. The woman said we have some information on your friend Angelic Amendez and I am the person who owns the grave yard where she was supposed to be buried , I said so wat information is it that you need my help with and at do you mean why did you all call me. The lady said we have something we need to show you and your on her papers so I just thought to call you , I said uhmm okay I need your address but I didn't know my name was on her papers. The lady said yes you are on her papers and 7194 chrest highway on the right hand corner. I agreed to her as I wrote the address down on a piece of paper and then hung up and called Kaylen , it rung twice and she answered and said heyy boo ik I'm running a little late but I had to get the girls together and ready and everything. I said change of plans so we'll have to leave the girls wit your parents and imma be over there to pick you up because I have something to talk to you about and shit is getting real. Kaylen said okay and then I hung up than walks in my room , Nitaa said mommy are you leaving , I said yes and your coming wit me so go get in the shower and change your clothes so we can get ready to leave. WE TOOK OUR SHOWERS.... I grabbed my purse and my phone and then we walked out the front door as I locked it and we got in the car. I pulled off ready to get to Kaylen's house so I can tell her about this cemetery and all this Mikey shit and last but not least tell her about baby girl. I haven't told Kaylen that much about Nitaa because she has a thing about adopting kids or taking care of kids that aren't yours but I told her that Mikey just found out that he had a daughter but she doesn't know Nitaa story or that she lives wit us now. I PULLED UP TO KAYLEN'S HOUSE..... I got out as I closed the door and told Nitaa to stay in the car as I grabbed the car keys and walked towards the front door. I knocked on the front door and Kaylen opened the door and said hold on boo let me grabbed my purse and my phone and imma be right out. I said okay and walked back to the car and got in the car as I turned around and said baby girl you okay , Nitaa said no mommy I'm hungry and thirsty. I said okay baby girl I'll stop and pick you up something to eat anything specific that you want , Kaylen got in the car and said who you taking to boo Ik you not taking to yourself that's not good. Kaylen turned around as she saw Nitaa than said boo who is this , Nitaa said I'm Nitaa Hamilton I'm 9 years old and that's my mommy. Kaylen said I didn't ask you little girl I asked her , I said Kaylen don't talk to her like that and that's Mikey's daughter Nitaa the one I was telling you about but I seriously suggest you not be rude to my kids. Kaylen said my bad I didn't know and your kids ohh okay , I said yeaa my kids I'm legally her guardian my name is on all her papers thank you. Kaylen said okay so wat we bouta do and where we goin , I said we have to make a quick stop and get baby girl something to eat and then head to the cemetery to see wat they called me for. Kaylen turned around and said cemetery! For wat? , I said I have no idea they called me and told me that they needed my help trying to figure out something and they had to show me something. I pulled up to the McDonald's drive thru bouta order baby girl something to eat , Kaylen said did they tell you wat it was about. I got to the ordering booth and said hold on Kaylen boo , i turned around and said baby girl wat do you want a cheeseburger or a chicken sandwich which. WE WAS IN THE PARKING LOT.... Nitaa was eating a chicken sandwich wit some French fries and a sprite soda , I wasn't really hungry so I just brought me something to drink and Kaylen brought her own shit. I was on my way to the cemetery I just had to make sure Nitaa was good but I didn't really want to bring Nitaa to the cemetery but there's no one to watch her and Mikey isn't answering his phone or my text messages just like last time. I PULLED UP TO THE CEMETERY.... I told kaylen and Nitaa to stay in the car and I grabbed my keys and my purse and closed the driver side door and walked into the main office of the cemetery. The lady at the desk said hello how may I help you , I said I was called here about Angelic Amendez and was told its some information that you all need to talk to me about. The lady said Ohh you must be Ms. Johnson and yess we do can you come this way we have something to show you , I walked behind her as she lead me outside to the grave yards. I wasn't paying that much attention because I was to busy thinking about angelic and is all this really happening like I felt like I was in a dream or something and I couldn't wake up to save my life. The lady said here's wat we have to show you and we don't want to be responsible for this , I turned around and somebody dug up Angelic's grave and took her body out of the casket. I just had a shocking look on my face and said how did this happen and where is she now , the lady said we didn't find this out until this morning when we called you I swear to you. I said you all need to find out where the hell her fucking body is , the lady said we are on it but Ms. Johnson we have a problem that we have to tell you. I turned around and said wat can be worst than this , the lady said the body that they took out the casket isn't and wasn't Ms. Amendez. I almost dropped to my knees and said so who the hell was it and where is her body , the lady said they placed the wrong casket here and its our mistake but I contact the grave yard workers and they all said Ms. Amendez was never here at our grave yard and I've been calling all the cemetery's in this state and in this area and she isn't dead and if she is her body hasn't been placed at the national morgue yet. I said so there isn't a death certificate or anything like that , the lady said no Ms. Johnson we ran her name through every morgue and every cemetery there is but we haven't found her body anywhere its like she was never even dead Ms. Johnson. I said this is just fucking crazy seriously , I walked away from the lady and headed towards the car ready to just cry my eyes out because its like shit just keep happening and I have nobody to talk to about wat is goin on in my life. I got in the car and drove off and the whole time I was driving Kaylen back home I was holding all my emotions in and I didn't want Nitaa to see that there was something wrong wit me. I dropped kaylen off at her house and was pulling up to the house and just so ready to give up on life , I took the keys out grabbed my purse as Nitaa was unbuckling her seat belt and she opened her door and got out the car. I got out the car and closed my door and put the lock on the car and walked inside of the house as Nitaa flopped onto the couch getting comfortable and turned on the TV. I walked upstairs put my purse and keys on the bed and walked in the bathroom as I locked the door and set on the floor and was just getting ready to cry my eyes out like it wasn't no tomorrow.