I can not believe this!

I was sitting on the couch waiting for angelic to tell me wat the hell happened to her and why she doesn't want to go home. I said angelic are you going to tell me where the fuck have you been , angelic said yes I will but I need you to brace yourself for wat Im about to say to you. I paused as i set back on the couch and thought to myself wat the fuck is she about to tell me because I cant afford to keep crying because angelic has been through a lot. Angelic said first things first boo I was never dead and that whole funeral shit was a lie and imma tell you who all got this shit started from the jump. I didn't say nothing I just set there and I wanted to know who the hell did this to her and just when I said that "Jason" popped in my head and I got so mad. Angelic said okay so here's how it all started the day I was in the hospital from me getting shot by Jason I wasn't released from the hospital until the end of the week. I shook my head as she just kept on going on and on , angelic said Jason put me in the hospital but some bitch name Nicole came up to the hospital and told me that Jason is in jail. I said Nicole and where was she from and wat did she want , angelic said she said she was from some service or some shit like that but long story short she had something to do wit me being missing and so did Jason. I said Nicole sounds real familiar and if she is who I think she is imma kick her ass again and this time its going be some serious injuries done to her. Angelic said Jason kidnapped me from the hospital and had me tied up in his basement then that little Nicole bitch was throwing water on me and she was acting real fake towards me as if she knew me and all that. I said so you mean to tell me that Jason did all this to you and had you locked up in his basement for damn near 4 years and how did you mange to get away from that maniac. Angelic said I ran away from him and told him that the next time I see him in person its going be his funeral that everybody going be going too. I said you damn right im fucking tired of his ass but have you contacted your mother and father or any of your family for that matter since you escape from Jason. Angelic said no and I don't want to either because the day I was released they didn't even come up to the hospital to come get me and I kept calling them and calling them but they didn't answer so I took it as they wasn't worried about me and I saw them fake crying the whole time. I said how you see them fake crying , angelic said the funeral was fake because I set it up but everything else wasn't me and Im starting to think that my parents played a part in all this. Angelic was about to cry than she said but you know wat boo imma be good because the whole time the only person that stood by me was GOD and he hasn't let me down yet. I said so if your not going home with your parents then where are you going to go , angelic said I don't know but catch me up on your life and are you and kay still cool. I said yeah me and her been holding each other down since you been gone she was rushed to the hospital the same day you was pronounced dead. angelic said and wat happened is she okay , I said its real funny because remember that day she had a miscarriage she was pregnant wit twins and she lost one of the babies and she was ready to give birth that same day. Angelic said are you serious so she gave birth to a still born , I said no she gave birth to a baby girl and we named her angelic because a hour after she was born they pronounced you dead and it nearly killed me and kay but she looks just like you she's about to be 5 and my twins are about to be 4. Angelic said oh my gosh I cant believe yall had kids before me but who is the pretty little girl that was in the back of he car with us when you came to pick me up. I said that's my stepdaughter Nitaa me and my fiancé just got custody of her because her mother was abusing her and just neglecting her so we took matters into our own hands and got full custody of her. Angelic said oh but who the fuck is your fiancé and wat the hell happened to king , I said girl every since you been gone everybody done lost there damn ever lasting mind even me. Angelic said why you say that and wat happened for you to say that , I said girl king missed the birth of my daughters and he fucking took me to court trying to take my daughters away from me and girl they gave me full custody and he only get them on the weekend. Angelic said I would've punched a hole in his fucking mouth , I said girl and you think I didn't I damn near killed his ass I beat him wit a whole lot of shit and to make matters worse he was sleeping with treys sloppy seconds. Angelic said who and I thought they was still together , I said oh no and let me tell you so he decides to put his hands on her in front of baby angelic and he put both of them out and told her that he was going to come and take baby angelic from her so have her ready. Angelic said oh hell no they lost their fucking mind , I said girl I went over there and beat the shit out of him and king and that bitch Nicole too. Angelic said this shit is ridiculous , I said girl no let me tell you so the bitch Nicole told me she was wit C.P.S and that king was plotting on taking the girls away from me and then when I went to treys house for king he was in their cuddled up with Nicole. Angelic said got damn so where does kay stay since trey put her out , I said she stays wit her parents and her parents knocked a wall down in their house to make more room for baby angelic but sometimes baby angelic comes spend the night over here with the twins. Angelic said I want to see how they look where are they so they can meet their auntie , I pulled out my phone and called Kaylen as it kept ringing and than went to voicemail. I called again as it rung twice than she answered , Kaylen answered and said hey boo my bad I was putting the girls to bed. I said are they sleep like snoring sleep or laying down wit they eyes wide open , Kaylen said they just laying down because I had to come answer my phone so I didn't get to read them a story or nothing yet but why you ask that boo. I said because I wanted you to come spend the night over my house wit me so you might as well bring the girls wit you because lord knows if Michael ass coming home and I don't give a hell either.