Chapter 116: Steven Pladl - Incest to Murder

On April 12, 2018, Anthony Fusco gets into his car and drives a few kilometers to the town of Waterbury, Connecticut. During his journey, he stops at an intersection when a burst of gunfire rings out. Anthony Fusco dies although he wasn't the target of this attack. It was his passenger who was targeted. Anthony was an unfortunate collateral damage. On the same day, in Dover, New York, a gunshot is heard, and a man is found dead in a green car. Here are three deaths, all connected, with an absolutely terrifying story behind this monstrous killing spree.

**

In 1995, Steven Pladl is a 20-year-old young man from New York. Rather quiet, even introverted, he is considered strange by his high school classmates at first, and later by those at university. He does have a few friends, and it's only with them that he occasionally speaks a few words.

If he doesn't speak, it's probably because he's been the target of constant bullying since he started school

If he doesn't speak, it's probably because he's been the target of constant bullying since he started school. Students tend to pick on those who are different, and Steven is an outlier. He doesn't really fit in—he's harmless, but his behavior is odd. He comes to school every day wearing the same outfit, a San Jose Sharks jersey, and he never takes it off. Even during gym class, he refuses to change and keeps his jersey on no matter what. It's hard to make friends under these circumstances, unless you have an internet connection and access to an online chat room.

In the United States during the 1990s, it was very common to simply log onto chat sites to interact with strangers.

This is how Steven gets in touch with a 15-year-old girl named Alyssa Garcia, who lives with her parents all the way across the country, in San Antonio, Texas.

The two chat very regularly, and this virtual relationship quickly turns into a romance, to the point where Steven decides to take the step of meeting in person by traveling directly to Texas to see Alyssa

The two chat very regularly, and this virtual relationship quickly turns into a romance, to the point where Steven decides to take the step of meeting in person by traveling directly to Texas to see Alyssa. Of course, Alyssa's parents are against the idea of their daughter meeting a 20-year-old man whom she has only spoken to through a keyboard. However, they are unable to prevent the meeting from happening.

They will come to regret it...

In the meantime, Steven has managed to convince Alyssa to run away from her parents' home and move to New York to live with him and his mother. The teenager is now 17 years old and is already pregnant with her first child by her boyfriend.