Chap 21

(DOUBLE UPDATE [is this considered that??]!!! I'm posting another Undertale book, but this time it's UNDERTALE YEEEELOOOOWWWW! It's a Starlo x reader. There aren't a lot of these, or even Undertale Yellow ones in general. I'm contributing :.>
Anyways, go ahead and give it a read! Unfortunately, this means I now have three stories to juggle, so this is gonna be a lot. All three will have less updates; sorry guys lol)

*Your POV*

It took you a flat minute to figure out how to word the answer in a way that would make sense for the scientist's (assuming that's what the adult male's profession in front of you was) pea-sized brain. "What the heck are you talking about?"
You had a knife in your pocket, sure, but you were too lazy to check and see if was still there, and you weren't exactly bent on making a plan involving it if you didn't possess it at the moment. So, you opted to wait him out- make him realize that his accusation is preposterous.

"W-what do you mean?! You obviously know something!" The male sputtered as you internally judged him for his stupidity. "You broke a law, you know that, right?" (I didn't want to search up if kidnapping was illegal or not 😭😭 One of yall' gotta tell me plss) You question him as if he was a toddler, testing the limits to his patience.
"You're also asking me how to do something I've never done before." The man before you growls at your snooty response, "I know you've traveled between universes! You're an EXACT copy of INK!!" You stare at him blank-faced, shaking your head, "Nuh-uh." "TF YOU MEAN 'NUH-UH'?!" "I'm not a carbon copy of Ink. Ink doesn't even exist."

"Then why do you have an ink spatter on your cheek?!"
"Permanent marker."
"Your hair is white?!"
"Dye. You could've also considered the fact I may be wearing a wig."
"Shut up. Your eyes? They change color."
You hadn't known that. How long has this person been stalking you for?
"Contacts. I'm a cosplayer, you idiot."

"I have a device that tracks rips in this reality!! I'm pretty sure I know what I saw!"
"What if it malfunctioned, and you're interrogating an innocent citizen, who then presses charges? Also, this is my old house. It never should for anything on the market. My friends will know where I am."
"You don't have friends."
Dayum. He didn't even sugar coat. To be fair, you had Bff/n and your counterparts, but still, it 'hurt'.
"Offended."
"You should be."

You got bored of the conversation after that, and while answering the man's several stupid questions, you loosen the knots around your wrists enough to move them to your cheek. You rub, forming a hypothesis. You have an itching feeling that maybe within your spotch is a shared instinct between you and Ink, and he'll have no choice but to save you.
It only took a few minutes before you slowly started to run out of excuses. Thankfully, the dopey skeleton of yours came to the rescue with 6 others (the remainder of the Star sanses, and the entirety of the bad sanses. Bff/n was not included in this- thank goodness. You would've killed your copy for putting them in danger).

"AH HAH! SEE?! I TOLD YOU-!" The nerd started, but was soon knocked by Blue, who glared at him coldly (something you never really expected from him). Ink latched to you as Dream undid your restraints. You stared at the Bad sanses as they struggled to restrain themselves from beating the man up.
"Go ahead." You grumble, "I don't care what happens to him. He was a looser anyways." Ink smacks me, and shoves a vial in my mouth, figuring I was finally out once more. "Why didn't you call me??" Ink asks, shaking me a bit. You stare off into the distance, trying to remember. Then, you see the ropes on the floor around me and point to them. "I was being held by horrible knots." "Why didn't you-" "I didn't want to hurt his ego more than he already had."

"YOOOOOOOO!" Killer shouts at your burn, stabbing the unconscious (now dead) man several times. "Hey. lemmie poke fun too." Dust hisses, poking him with sharp-edged bones. Cross stood there, staring at you for a bit, before looking at the man. He makes a sharp bone-knife and hands it to you. Without even looking, you decapitate the corpse and leave him one foot less, too. "If he comes back from the dead, at least I can call him a headless, hopping hen."
Ink laughed as you gave the weapon back but stopped soon after receiving looks from both Blue and Dream. You watch as Nightmare picks him up with an appendage, slamming him into the wall. You don't have the energy to tell him not to destroy the house- it's not like it sold in the market for anything, and it held no personal value to you in your eyes.

Nightmare, who's vented out his fury, latches a tendril onto your shoulder, lightly pushing you into a portal made by him himself. You open your eyes to your home, and go to the kitchen, making yourself some food (though it was only a small amount).
You were thoroughly shaken about the whole ordeal (vials making it all the more apparent). What if you had spilled? You would've probably never seen Bff/n again. 

Speaking of Bff/n, they were probably still in their room, oblivious to your kidnapping. Killer and Horror were sitting on the couch, staring at the tv, watching the news (the man's body from before had been found. You wondered how it had been retrieved that fast, and figured you'd probably be brought in for questioning).
Dream, Blue and Ink had just entered the room via portal and were approaching them- Dream nearly opening his mouth to scold the pair for killing/harming the man, but you stop him with a shake of your head. Just then, Nightmare and Dust come out of the hallway, Bff/n tailing close behind. When they (Bff/n) see you, they dash at you and cling to you. They the backhand you and start their usual scoldings. "The ONE time you get out is when you get KIDNAPPED?! You IDIOT!!"

Nightmare makes an effort to defend you (You don't really know why he cares), but Bff/n cuts him off, and he goes silent.