1. Rosalie

LOOKING BACK AT THESE FIRST CHAPTERS NOW MAKES ME SO EMBARRASSED THESE CHAPTERS SUCK OMG I'M SO SORRY, IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE

Rosalie’s POV

“No one loves you!” He whispered in my ear, his hot breath on my skin made me shiver. He grabbed my wrist and pulled up from the floor. He threw me into the wall and my head hit the wall and made me dizzy. I fell down on the floor again and cried and screamed as he sat down beside me.

“Please dad stop…” I cried and looked at his furious face. He slapped me and I sqeezed my teary eyes shut as he kicked me twice.

“Get up you filthy pig!” He screamed at me. It was hard getting up, my body was shaking violently. He pushed me into the corner of the kitchen . He put his hands around my throat and lifted me up against the wall. I couldn’t breathe, I tried to say something but I could only hear a gurgling sound coming from my throat. He was trying to choke me. He started to laugh and I closed my eyes, I stopped fighting back and he let me go, I fell down on the floor and  laid there without moving, tears streamed down my face. I opened my eyes to see dad standing there smirking at me.

“You’re worthless, ugly and your fat! No one loves you!” He screamed. “No one!!” I just nodded. It sure didn’t seem like anyone loved me.

“Shh…Rosalie it was just a dream, it’s okay.” I heard someone whisper, I stopped screaming and opened my eyes. It was just a dream, dad wasn’t here, it was only me and Lucy who wrork here at the orphanage.

“Go and get dressed there is going to be someone here soon, and they want to adopt!” She said and smiled at me. I nodded and got up from the small bed. Lucy left the room and I started to get dressed.

I brushed my hair and walked downstairs. Not that anyone would even like to adopt me, I was way too weird. But when someone was coming to adopt, all of us kids had to be downstairs.

I walked down the old, creaking stairs. But I stopped in the middle of the stairs and sat down.

All the kids were in the hall talking to each other, excited about finally getting adopted and to get out of here. But none of them have been here as long as I have. I’ve been here for four years, I have been adopted three times, only to be send back here after being abused again, just like my dad used to, that was the reason why I got here in the first place.

I don't get why they are excited about maybe being adopted. There is no one nice out there, we have it better here, people are mean, and it's better being here.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. Five boys walked inside greeted by Lucy.

“Welcome boys, the kids are in the room over there.” She smiled and nodded to the room on the right. They nodded and smiled at her and walked in to the room. Were they going to adopt a child? Five young boys. Eh whatever. I yawned and closed my eyes, just a little nap can't hurt...

Niall’s POV

We smiled at the kids and left the room with Lucy. We had been there with the kids for 20 minutes trying to find one to adopt, but no one felt completely right. Of course they were all adorable, but it didn’t feel right with anyone of them.

“Have you made a decision?” She asked and smiled at us. We looked at each other hesitantly.

“No we’re not really sure yet.” Liam answered and I nodded.

“It’s okay, I’ll give you guys time to-” But she got interrupted by a scream. It sounded like a girl screaming and crying. Lucy sighed and hurried over to the stairs where the scream came from. She ran up to the middle of the stairs and sat down.

“Rosie, wake up, shhh…” She said and we followed her worried. On the stairs beside her was a little girl, she was crying and shaking, but calmed down when Lucy woke her up. She was the cutest girl I've ever seen, she had brown, reddish hair. Her blue eyes were puffy and filled with tears, but still she was adorable. I felt sad for her and looked at the lads. We all looked at each other in agreement, we wanted her. Lucy helped the girl down from the stairs and she looked at us curious and I smiled at her warmly.

“Have you decided?” Lucy asked us and we nodded and grinned.

“We want her.” We said at the same time pointing at the little girl.