23. Home

I woke up with a smile on my face. I still couldn't believe that I was actually home again, with my boys that I love so much. I'm so glad I no longer have to live at that horrible orphanage. I had woken up a few times this night with nightmares about the orphanage and Mrs. Smith, but I found myself between Zayn and Louis, with Louis arm wrapped around me and that instantly calmed me and I fell back to sleep quickly every time.

I looked around me on the living room floor and found a mess of blankets, sheets and pillows, but no boys in sight. I looked over at the clock above the TV and saw it was already 1.45pm. Wow I slept a whole lot! Maybe it was because of how much sleep I've lost the past week at the orphanage. I tried to sit up but I yelped out in pain and laid back down. My whole body was aching like crazy, especially my stomach, that was covered in bruises of me pinching myself. Also my arm hurt like crazy from when Mrs. Smith had dragged me, it was really bruised.

I heard a voice from the kitchen.

It was Niall. He was talking to someone over the phone. I waited patiently for about 5 minutes until he hung up.

"Niall?" I called out. He appeared in the living room just a millisecond later, he walked over to me and laid down beside me and I snuggled up to his chest.

"Did you sleep well princess?" He asked and I smiled, oh how I missed when he called me princess.

"Very well, now that I'm with you guys." I said and he hugged me and I winced at the pain shooting through my body. He instantly let me go and looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong Rosalie?" He asked and stroked my hair.

"It hurts." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Everywhere! But mostly my arm and stomach." I said. He pulled the covers of me and grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"Can I look at it?" He asked and I nodded. He carefully lifted up my shirt a bit and looked at the bruises. Pain washed over his face knowing that I did it to myself, I felt ashamed. He smiled sadly at it and let go of my shirt. Instead he kissed my cheek and whispered:

"I love you so much, don't do stuff like that to yourself." I just nodded and he sat up.

"All the others getting McDonalds for us all, they'll be back any minute now, I will get you some pain killers and ice, wait here." He said and smiled.

"Okay, thank you Ni." I said and ignored the pain as I sat up and gave him a hug.

"I love you Nialler." I whispered.

"I love you too princess." He said and I let go of him. He rose up and just then I heard the front door open. Niall walked out to the hall.

"Hey we've got the food, is Rosalie up yet?" I heard Zayn whisper.

"Yeah, she's in the living room, you can put the food there I'll be right back." Niall said and a few seconds later the four other boys entered the living room. They sat down around me and they each gave me hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"How are you feeling baby girl?" Louis asked.

"My body hurts, but it's alright, Niall is getting me some pain killers and ice." I said and they looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." Harry said and kissed my forehead. "Do you want to pick out a movie that we can watch while we eat?"

"Okay sure." I said and Liam gave me the laptop that was on the couch. I opened up Netflix and started browsing through the movies as the others started packing up all the food.

I decided on watching Grown ups, because it's simply the funniest movie ever. I gave the laptop back to Liam and he plugged it in to the TV.

Zayn carefully helped me up from the floor and I sat down in the sofa. Everyone else sat down to and Niall gave me the ice bag and some pain killers, and then we all started to eat and watch the movie.