6. Help me

Harry’s POV

“Hey why don’t we all watch a movie? With Rosalie? Maybe that can cheer her up, she was pretty upset about the hate.” Liam suggested. That was a good idea.

“Yea, we could go and get some snacks the store.” Eleanor said pointing to Perrie and Danielle.

“Okay.” Liam said and the girls went to get some snacks.

“Let’s go get Rosalie.” I said. But just as I rose up from the couch I heard an blood curdling scream from upstairs.

“Rosalie!” Zayn gasped and we all ran upstairs. We heard cries coming from the bathroom. I knocked on the door.

“Rosalie? Are you okay?” I asked worried. No answer, just cries. Then…

“HELP ME! NIALL! HAAAARRY! ZAYN! LOUIS! LIAAAM.” I heard her scream and scream. tried to break the door open but it didn’t help. She was still screaming.

“Come on and help me lads!” I ordered and when we all tackled the door at the same time it cracked open and on the floor was Rosalie. I saw she was bleeding badly. She turned her head to us, and her face got pale.

“No dad don’t hurt me, please don’t hurt me, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, please!” She screamed and cried. I was confused, why did she think it was her dad, I mean couldn’t she see it was us? I ran over to her and kneeled down beside her. She had squeezed her eyes shut, tears still streaming down her face. She clenched her fist and I saw her wrist, It was full of blood. She let out a yelp in pain and opened her fist. It was all bloody, and inside her hand was a razor. She opened her eyes and her mouth dropped in surprise as she looked at me.

Rosalie’s POV

“Harry….” I whispered.

“Yes Rosie, don’t worry I’m here.” He said and he took his shirt off. And pressed it against my wrist and hand.

“Please Harry…Save me, from dad, he is here….” I cried.

“No, there is no one here, just us.” He told me. And I saw the other boys beside him. Liam had also taken off his shirt to press it against my wrist. Louis put his arms around me and lifted me up. He sat me on the bathroom counter. And they poured water over my wounds over the sink. I knew that they knew I was cutting, and I knew they wouldn’t like it, but they didn’t say anything, except things to trying to comfort me.

When I looked down at my wrist again after they had poured water on it, the wounds wasn’t so big at all, I wondered how it could have bleed so much, but whatever, it wasn’t bleeding now so. They put bandage around it and then Harry lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my around around his neck, and I buried my face in the crook oh his neck. He sat me down on the bed and sat down beside me.

“Rosalie…We should talk about this.” Louis said who also sat down on the bed, along with Niall, Liam and Zayn. I sighed. I knew it. I looked down at my hands waiting for them to continue.

“Rosalie, why are you cutting?” Liam said with sadness in his voice. I looked up at him and saw tears in his eyes.I bit my lip they wouldn’t understand.

“Please guys…I don’t really want to talk about this…” I pleaded. “Can we just leave it, I promise I will never cut again, please?” I begged. Louis looked at the other hesitating.

“Rosie….We can help you, please tell us.” Niall begged.

“It’s because of my dad, okay? What he did to me when I lived with him” I blurted out. “I don’t really want to talk about it, I don’t want to be reminded.” I said and shivered. They looked unsure, but then Zayn said.

“You have to promise you will never cut again.” He said strict. I nodded.

“I promise!” I said and they got up from my bed and left the room.