7. Movie night

Liam’s POV

After we left Rosalie’s room we walked down stairs. We had to talk about this.

We did. But we didn’t know what to do.

“Maybe we could call a therapist?” Zayn suggested.

“Yea, good idea! Maybe she could help us!” Louis said and took up his phone from his pocket and dialed a number. Just then the girls who were out getting some snacks came in.

“WEEEEE’RE BACK!” They yelled and we hushed them as Louis spoke in the phone.

“Hello my name is Louis Tomlinson I….” Then he closed the door to the guest room next to the living room and we could no longer hear him.

“Who’s he calling?” Eleanor asked. I started to explain for her and the girl. What Rosalie did. They got terrified.

“But..Is she okay? Where is she?” Danielle asked were worried. I put my arm around her.

“She’s okay now, she’s in her room, she didn’t want to talk about it, so we left her alone, and now Louis are going to ask what to do.” Then just when I said that Louis came back.

“So? What did she say?” Zayn asked.

“Well I spoke to a woman, and she knew Rosalie a bit, cause apparently Rosalie has been going to a therapist before when she was at the orphanage, and her therapist was called Miss. Rose. And she’s still working as a therapist, so I got to speak with her. She thought it would be better if we didn’t send her to a therapist. She said it was better if we tried to make her speak about her past, cause that’s the reason why she self harm. When she were going to Miss. Rose before, she refused to talk about her past, cause she was too afraid, and she hated to go to the therapist, it made her feel worse. So, if we can talk with her about it, it will be better for her, and she’ll have a burden off her chest, she said it was really important that we tried.” Louis explained. It made sense. And it was a good idea.

“Sooo? Are we gonna, talk to her now or?” Niall asked.

“No.” I said. “Louis said that Miss. Rose had said Rosalie didn’t like talking about her past, and that she didn’t trust people, as we have noticed, so I think it’ll be better if we just put that movie on, and show her that she can trust us, and then maybe she’ll tell us.”

“Yea that sounds like a good idea.” Harry said and nodded.

“Okay! Then let’s put on the movie.” Louis said, and we all started to make everything really comfortable and cozy. Niall got the popcorn and the ice cream, and the rest of us grabbed pillows and blankets and put in the sofa, it was really cozy!

“I’ll go get Rosalie.” I said and walked upstairs and knocked on the door, but there was no replay. I heard piano music coming from inside her room, so I opened the door and there sat Rosalie, on the piano stool and played the piano. She was incredible good. And she didn’t hear me, so I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She screamed and almost fell off the stool but I caught her.

“Oh I’m so sorry Rosalie I didn’t mean to scare you.” When she saw it was me she calmed down.

“It’s okay Liam.” She said and I let her go.

“I was just wondering if you’d like to come downstairs? We are all going to watch a movie! And we thought you might wanted to come and see it with us?” I smiled at her. She hesitated at first but then she smiled and nodded.

“Okay!”

Rosalie’s POV

I followed Liam downstairs. This may be a good idea, and a chance to get to know my new family. Everyone were in the couch. Zayn and Perrie first, then Louis and Eleanor, then Danielle, and there was a space for Liam to sit, then Niall, and beside him were a space for me.

“Come on Rosie, there’s a seat for you here!” Niall shouted and patted the seat beside him. I giggled and sat down beside him.

“What movie do you want to watch?” Harry asked who sat on the floor in front of me on a bunch of pillows.

“Toy Story?” I asked hopefully. We watched movies sometimes at the orphanage, I really liked Toy Story.

“YESSSS!” I heard Liam shout and he did a high five with me. The others laughed. “That’s my favorite movie.” Liam said and winked at me. I laughed and Harry put the movie on.

It was really nice to sit there with my new family and watch a movie, we had so much fun! And I actually ate popcorn and ice cream that they had put up on the table. Even though it was fat, and I would make me even more fatter.

Niall’s POV.

It was so much fun watching a movie all together! At the end of the movie I felt Rosalie resting her head to my chest. I put my arm around her, she flinched but relaxed and smiled at me.

“Are you tired?” I asked.

“Yes!” She said and yawned. I think she fell asleep shortly after that. And when the movie ended Rosalie was asleep, her body resting against mine.

“It was sooo good!” Liam said excited.

“Shh! She’s sleeping.” I whispered pointing at Rosalie.

“Awww.” Eleanor smiled.

“I’ll better put her to bed.” I said and lifted Rosalie up and carried her to her bedroom. She was so easy to carry, like she didn’t weight anything! And she was so short too! She was so cute!

I tucked her in bed and walked downstairs. I was also really tired, it had been a long day!

We all decided to go to bed short after I tucked Rosalie to bed, cause we were all tired.

A/N: I will do longer chapters, I promise, these are really short, but the next chapter will be longer!