19. It all comes crashing down

Rosalie's POV

When I woke up Louis was gone, he probably went to sleep in his own room after I fell asleep. I yawned and sat up. I was feeling a bit light headed and weak, I have ever since last day, I thought it would go away with a bit sleep but I guess I was wrong. It was probably nothing serious, maybe it was because of what I've been doing the past few days. I haven't told the boys, why would I? They'd be so disappointed, I promised them I was going to stop with the cutting, I've told them I was better every time they asked. I lied. But they haven't noticed, I've been trying to wear long sleeved shirts to make sure they don't see the new cuts, or the ones on my thighs, or the ones on my stomach.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Rosalie are you awake?" I heard Liam's voice say.

"Yea I'm up." I said and he opened the door. He sat down on the bed next to me and gave me a hug.

"Good morning baby girl." He said.

"Good morning Li." I said and smiled. He let me go and studied my face.

"You look pale Rosie, are you okay?" He asked concerned. I smiled.

"I'm fine Liam." I lied. He frowned but let it go.

"Let's make you some breakfast yeah?" He asked and I gulped. I could literally feel the vomit in my throat at the mention of food.

"Uhmm can I get ready and so first? Ellinor, Adam and Benjamin is coming over soon to work on the school project."

"Okay Rosie, but remember to eat your breakfast later okay?"

"I promise Li." I lied and smiled. He smiled back and then left the room. I got up and plugged my phone into the speakers and pressed play. "Wake me up" by Avicii started playing and I started to get dressed. I got ready quickly and walked downstairs, hopefully Liam forgot the breakfast.

"Good morning Rosie!" They boys + Emily + Danielle said as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said and smiled at them all. Just then the door bell rang.

"It must be Ellinor, Adam and Benjamin, but they're early, they aren't supposed to be here for another 40 minutes." I said and walked to the door. I opened up and was surprised of who I saw on the doorstep.

It was Mrs. Brooks. The teacher in my school who helps students who needs extra help.

"Hello Mrs. Brooks." I greeted and smiled.

"Hello Rosalie, I'm so sorry for coming early, but may I please come in, I have to talk to you and your brothers." She said and I immediately got nervous. Did I do anything wrong?

"Yea you can come in." I said. She must have noticed the look on my face because she smiled and said:

"Don't worry Rosalie you haven't done anything wrong." I nodded and felt relieved. She followed me into the kitchen and everyone looked up and gave Mrs. Brooks confused looks.

"Uhm boys this is Mrs. Brooks, she's a teacher in my school." I said awkwardly. The boys all stood up and greeted her with a handshake.

"I am so sorry I had to come so early in the morning, but I really have to talk to you all and I'm going out of town for a week later this day. I was going to talk to Rosalie after school yesterday but she disappeared and since it's Saturday today I had to come here."

"What's wrong?" Liam asked concerned. Mrs. Brooks looked hesitant.

"I think it will be better if I just talk to Rosalie first." The boys nodded and they all left the room along with Dani and Emily. I sat down at the table and she sat down on the opposite side.