10. Don't cry

Louis POV

"Rosie! Wake up!" I said for maybe the fifth time, but she just mumbled and told me to go away. "Don't make me go get some water!" I warned her. She immediately opened her eyes.

"No need. I'm up!" She said and sighed.

"How's the headache? And the dizziness?"

"Not so good, I woke up a couple of times tonight." She said.

"I'm sorry I had to wake you up Rosie, but we have to talk." I said as I helped her get up. She looked worried.

"Nothing serious." I said and winked. She smiled in relief and we made our way downstairs to the kitchen.

"GOOD MORNING ROSIE!" The lads yelled in unison and she covered her ears.

"Sorry, we forgot you had headache!" Harry said and smiled apologetically.

"Don't worry! Good morning by the way." She sat down on the chair.

"Hey guys, I feel a bit sick, I really don't want any breakfast..." She pleaded looking at us. I sighed, she really needed to eat more! But she's just had a concussion...

"Okay fine! But you'll have o eat some lunch, promise?" I said and looked at her.

"Yea sure!" She said and shrugged.

"Well today, we are supposed to go to a signing at the mall..." Harry started. "We planned bringing you, but since you still feel dizzy I think it's not such a good idea." He said.

"So we are going to call them and ask if we can cancel." Liam said.

"What!? No you can't do that! All the fans are going to hate me for being the reason for you cancelling! They're going to be disappointed! I can stay here today! It's okay I swear!" Rosalie said, looking worried. I hesitated and looked at the lads.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Liam said.

"Yes it is! Come on guys! I'll be okay! I'll have my phone, you can call or text me whenever you want! And if there's any problem I'll text you I swear!" She said pleading.

"Are you sure you'll be alright darling?" Zayn asked.

"Yes! I'll be okay! I mean it's not the whole night! When will you be home again?"

"About 5pm." I said.

"That's perfect! I'll be okay I swear!" She said and smiled.

"Okay, but promise to call if there's any problem!" Liam said still sounding worried.

"I promise Li!"

We all got ready for the signing, at 10.30 we were ready to leave, we kissed Rosalie goodbye and made sure she locked the door after us.

Rosalie's POV

I were all alone in the house, it was quite nice, my head's killing me! I feel so sick that it feels like I'm gonna a puke any minute. The boys were at a signing and Emily were with her family. They were going to the grave yard I think, cause it was three years ago since her sister passed away, I feel really sorry for her!

I was a bit bored so I decided to watch a movie. They have so many movies!! How am I going to chose!? I found toy story 1, perfect! Since I watched number 3 with the lads the other day.

I had just started the movie when my phone buzzed. It was a text, from Liam

Hi sweetie, you okay? Is everything alright? Remember to not open the door in case there isn't someone you know! And be careful if you're gonna cook any food!