3. Welcome home

Rosalie's POV

I felt someone was carrying me, holding me tight. I started panic, were anyone going to hurt me? When dad used to carry me, it was just to hurt me, like carry me upstairs, throw me in a wardrobe and lock it. I looked up and saw Harry was carrying me.

"Don't hurt me, don't hurt me!" I started to scream and cry. Harry looked down at me and put me down, we were right outside the house.

"Shhh, Rosalie, I won't hurt you." He said softly and I stopped screaming. I was lying down on the ground and he was on his knees beside me.

"You're not?" I asked surprised, a little shocked. He looked confused.

"No of course not, why would I?" I wiped away my tears and shrugged.

"I don't know." I whispered and got up. He put his arm around me and I tensed. But relaxed. He's not going to hurt you Rosalie, he's nice, he's not like dad. I reminded myself.

The front door opened and three girls ran out to us. I jumped high and hid behind Louis. And he screamed.

"Girls this is our new sister, Rosalie!!!" I jumped high again and terrified hurried to hide behind Niall. Niall put one arm around me protective and I tensed but relaxed.

"Louis shhhh, you are scaring her." He said.

"Oh sorry Rosie." Louis said and a girl with blonde hair came up to me, slowly not to scare me.

"My name is Perrie, and you're Rosalie right?" She smiled warmly and I nodded shyly.

"Perrie is Zayn's girlfriend, and that's Eleanor, Louis girlfriend." Harry pointed at a girl with brown hair, she looked at me curious. "And that is Danielle, Liam's girlfriend." He finished and pointed at a girl with brown curly hair. She smiled at me.

"Hi my name is Rosalie." I said to them. Niall took my hand and I tensed again. Stop Rosalie! I told myself and relaxed. He showed me inside and my jaw hit the floor. The house was really big! And really, really nice. He showed my around on the first floor, while all the others followed us. Then we sat down on the sofa, to get to know each other. I avoided questions about my past, I wasn't ready to tell them, but I could tell they wanted me to talk about it.

After getting to know each other for 1 hour Zayn decided I should go see my room. We all walked up stairs. The first room was Harrys, the second, Zayn's and Perries, the third one was Louis and Eleanors, the fourth one was Nialls, and then there was Liam's and Danielles right next to mine. I opened the door and just froze. It was HUGE! I had a big bed and a flat screen, a desk with my own computer and an Iphone beside it, there was a walk-in-closet and a door which led to the bathroom. And a shelf with makeup, jewelry and nail polish. That might be my favorite part. But my absolute favorite part was the piano, there was a piano in my room, just like I always wanted to have!

"Do you like it? There is still a lot to do, you can decide wallpaper and what other furniture you would like to have."

"It's...I don't know what to say..." I mumbled. "Thank you, I love it!" They smiled at me.

"Sorry about the piano, we can move it downstairs it-" Harry started but I cut him off.

"NO! Please can I have it here?" I begged him. He smiled and shrugged.

"Of course, if you want to." He said and I thanked him.

After Louis and Harry explained the Iphone for me, they all walked out of my room to give me some time alone. I sat down on the piano stool and searched for the lyrics to "a team" by Ed sheeran, I loved his songs! I hadn't listen to almost any music except him, so there wasn't much I could compare with, but he was awesome anyways. I knew how to play "a team" on the piano, cause there was an old piano at the orphanage, and Lucy taught me to play, that was the only good thing about that place.

I sang the song in my head couple of times, and then I knew theall the lyrics. So I closed my eyes and began to play. I sang my heart out, I really loved singing, and Lucy always told me I had an amazing voice. I bet she just said that to be nice, I don't like my voice.

After that song I also sang "breathe" by Taylor swift, I actually didn't like her so much, but that song was really good.

And then I sang "A team" again.

When I had finished I heard someone clap behind me. I turned around shocked and saw Niall. I blushed.

"Rosalie, That.Was.AMAZING!" He said every word clearly.

"Thank you...Do you really mean it?" I said hopefully. He came over to and sat down on the stool beside me.

"Yes! I've never heard anyone with that powerful voice, you really are amazing!" I smiled.

"But it's time for dinner! Let's go! I'm really hungry!" Niall said excited. I rolled my eyes.

"Typical Niall!" I said. After getting to know him for an hour, the main thing I learned about him was that he was always hungry!