2

This summer was fucking shit

   This summer was fucking shit. Training with the Academy and having coach up my ass over practice. Mr. Malcahay can shove his thick clipboard up his ass.

    I almost sprained my ankle this summer too, I'm completely over basketball yet I love it. Maybe I'm a sadist, cause this shit is killing me.

  Soccer and red-haired girls with a sharp tongue are killing me. I know she's been telling her friends I haven't gone to see her all summer or hooked up with her. In Karissa's head, no attention or sex means I don't love her and I don't have the energy for it anymore.

   Karissa's been messy lately. There are other girls every time we break up but I always go back to her as if we have unfinished business. Sometimes I thought it was just because she was easy, as fucked up as it is. I didn't have to go through the whole effort of getting to know someone.

    Everyone knew we had broken up. If they didn't the sight of her making out with Carmex or Camden would make it clear. I prefer calling him Carmex.

Camden is this tall guy, with curly hair, and brown skin. He was decent, for a guy. I'll admit that. Camden used to be a close friend, he's on the soccer team too. It makes things more awkward.

  My eyes roamed over Catrina, I couldn't help but notice how her uniform blouse was unbuttoned a little too much for the dress code. I was casually leaning against the cement beam of the building, playing with a strand of her hair, twirling it between my fingers as I tilted my head slightly, taking in the sight in front of me. The sun was fucking burning my eyes, I blame my mom for giving me blue eyes.

"Have you done Lee's homework?" I heard Catrina asking me. I shook my head with a soft exhale as I looked at Karissa again. She was looking at me too.

"I'll catch you later Rina," I said as I let go of her hair. I was caught off guard as I felt a hand pull my shoulder, causing me to stumble. Another hand yanked me forward by my backpack.

"Watch it, you already have the Academy on you." BJ teased with a big stupid smile on his face.
   BJ has curly brown hair he keeps styled, tan skin, and glowing blue eyes, paired with the biggest movie star smile that wins you over. Model boy. I hear girls always compare him to a golden retriever. I think cause of his personality.

"Fuck off," I grumbled as Eli's rough hand clapped my back. I felt the air that was trapped between my shoulders release.

"Just cause you're not getting pussy isn't a good enough reason to get snappy." Eli chirped to which I scoffed in response. He's a dick. I don't get what girls see in him, honestly. Maybe it's the whole delusional mindset people get from shit online or his British accent.

   Eli is incredibly intimidating, despite being around the same height as me. He has a larger, more muscular build, with a lean and muscular physique. Full on muscles, like a rugby player, or a boxer. He started boxing more this summer on the side whenever there wasn't soccer practice.