8

𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

I never would've expected that after we finished our frozen yogurt a swarm of paparazzi followed me and Kade up to his car

I never would've expected that after we finished our frozen yogurt a swarm of paparazzi followed me and Kade up to his car. I hope they got good pictures of me at least. I noticed how ticked off he seemed.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize," he told me firmly. Not leaving me an ounce of doubt.

I looked at his hands and arms as he pulled out of his parking spot. We've been talking for the last twenty-eight minutes about anything and everything. He actually listened to me.

   I felt so shocked. Why was he talking to me like this again? Why did he care? The more I thought about the more I felt like I was being an idiot over reading into these situations. He has Karissa, he'll go back to her. I'm just...

  What am I?

I laughed a little more with him before he took me home.

   I couldn't sleep that night. I stayed up thinking about what this all meant. I obviously like him..still, but what if for him I'm just the girl in between until he gets back with Karissa.

  I started avoiding him the next few days. I had to get this sorted out, not just with him but in my head. I felt like I was losing my shit. it didn't help that there was fucking blogs about me and him going out yesterday. Karissa Malvich.... that scared me. Karissa Malvich is a red head, pom pom waving, cold-hearted mean girl. She'll crush me! Maisie Jagger squashed like a bug will be the next headlines.

   I know Karissa and Kade dated since freshman year...that was who he led me on for. He led me on, why am I letting that slide? I had completely forgotten about it. I wonder what London and Daria would say about this. London would probably tell me to stop talking to him because he's the bitch that broke my little freshman heart.

   I feel like had it not happened, maybe I'd be different. Dad sure wouldn't let me date. DAD?!? Omg I completely forgot that he's gotten to see those websites! He's going to kill me! I felt the pool in my stomach that something was going to go horribly wrong. My stomach had a way of telling me when something was going wrong.

After school, when London dropped me off I asked her to drop me off in the corner. She looked at me dumbfounded, she knew this meant trouble.

 She looked at me dumbfounded, she knew this meant trouble