19

𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐫 𝐍𝐨

    Dalton High goes all out for school events

    Dalton High goes all out for school events. I got ready with Daria beforehand. We made a group chat myspace with London and Eden. It'll be four girls tonight. This group is growing!

   Ha! To those stupid blond that were praying on my downfall. Which have cause a shit ton of trouble especially for tonight. I got a big warning that I'd get hell if a new story was out about me.

    Eden pulled in front of my complex in her grey mercedes, London in her passenger seat. Daria cheered excitedly as she climbed in and I followed after her.

   "Whoooo! We are gonna party and party hard guys!"

London chuckled.

  I know London stayed in touch with Daria, and that stung a bit. I wanted to be close with her still. Like we used to be.

There was streamers, glitter, fireworks, drinks, drink people snuck in, and cigarettes.

    This mask was fucking uncomfortable

    This mask was fucking uncomfortable. Everyone was wearing masks. The theme was mascaraed under the mistletoe. Romantic.

   Eli's black mask took up half of his face, only covering the left side. BJ's and mine was a typical mask covering around our eyes.

    I saw her walk in. Her heels clicked past me and her black dress was sparkly. She straightened her silky hair. Daisies and vanilla..

      Today I'll get her.

    Who knew such a big group could be so much fun! London dragged Eden onto the dance floor

    Who knew such a big group could be so much fun! London dragged Eden onto the dance floor. I don't think there was a moment I wasn't dance.

   We finally took a break to sit at our table and have some drinks. Chatting and laughing. Eden was funny.

Then BJ came...with BJ came Eli and him. Kade Dietrich in a black and white suit. My eyes followed Kade as he walked over and took a seat next to me. He smiled and I smiled back.

   BJ had Daria giggling.

I looked to kade with a small nervous smile and he returned it as he leaned in close.

  "You've been dancing all night?"
"Yeah.."
"Cool."
"Cool."

He sighed and leaned in closer, his arm rested on the back of my seat.

"I wanted to apologize."
    "It's okay."
"No, look I know I fucked up."

   I exhaled softly, his blue eyes pulled me in.

    He kept talking to me and I talked to him. I don't even really remember what we said all I know is that I felt comfortable. He was so close to me and I was close to him.

  We were laughing and talking for what felt like hours.

  "I want to see Halloween." He told me with a smile. I smiled and leaned closer to him.

"I saw the ad for the new Harry Potter movie. We were talking about going to see it."

   "My invitation?"
"You can come, Kade."
He smiled and looked around until he grabbed a napkin. He grabbed a pen and started writing. I tried to see what it was he was writing but he blocked my way of seeing it. He was bigger than me. His muscles looked good in the suit. Like his muscles were going to burst out the suit as he was writing.

    I tried peering over his shoulder. Until he turned and looked to me. He slid me a piece of paper which I took and hid it. I grabbed the pen.

   Maisie Jagger, be my friend?

Two boxes. under the left one it said "Absolutely!" with a smiley face. On the right it said "No" with a sad face. He signed the bottom.

I smiled and checked the left box before signing my name next to his.

We took picture in the photo booth later that night with everyone else. And also by ourselves. I just wanted to be close to him again, and I didn't know why. Then after the dance we all went to BJ's house to continue the party.

 Then after the dance we all went to BJ's house to continue the party