12

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

There were so many articles posted about Kade's big win yesterday

There were so many articles posted about Kade's big win yesterday. I saw the stories of him and Karissa last night and it crushed my heart. Why do I keep letting him back in? Why does he keep hurting me? I frustrated myself at my willingness to forgive people, but if I didn't forgive him none of the things we did would've happened.

The next day at school I got to class and saw Daria. I smiled before I went to her while she was talking to some other people. There was this blonde girl, I think her name is Clara.

"Hey!" Daria beamed at me and I smiled.

  "Did you finish the worksheet?" I asked her as I gently hooked my arm with hers. Daria nodded her head. "I asked London for help.."

   I just nodded in understanding. I looked around the room. London was talking to some girls and Eden.
  I looked back to Daria when I stumbled from the force of someone pushing past of me. Daria stilled me so I wouldn't fall. I looked up at Daria, she had a scary glare on her usually soft features. When I turned around I saw Karissa. Karissa Malvich pushed me?! But why?..

  I looked at Daria with confusion written on my features. Karissa went to talk to London. Why was she talking to London?!

She's my best friend. Why is London talking with Karissa Malvich?!

It's a little odd that every one and their grandma has this stupid math class

It's a little odd that every one and their grandma has this stupid math class. Mrs. Galont sucks at teaching College Algebra. And she also sucks for assigning homework over the fucking weekend.

    I was listening to BJ talk about the love of his life, Eli was on his phone looking at who knows what. I was busy solving the last problem I needed on the stupid math worksheet, that was until I felt small hands rest on my shoulders. Karissa peered over my shoulder and I felt her kissed on my jawline.

   "You didn't finish the worksheet?" she asked me, seeming surprised. I shook my head in response. I finished the last bit of the problem.

   I looked up as I heard footsteps come closer. London and Eden. London's eyes were dark and hateful.

   "Your comments are super unnecessary. And coming to stand behind your community dick makes you look so much more pathetic," London's tone was cold, I could feel the shards she was throwing metaphorically at Karissa.

   "I'm not a community dick," I muttered as I glared at her. She ignored me.

  "She made comments about me-"
"Fucking bullshit. Even if it was true, for you to be so childish to push her then act all lovey dovey with basketball head here. Grow the fuck up." London cut Karissa off.

   "By the way you don't know anything Karissa so to assume over a friendship that has nothing to do with you is stupid," Eden added in.

    I looked at these girls with confusion then at Eli and BJ. What the fuck was going on? Karissa scoffed and just looked at her phone instead of responding. Then London and Eden walked away.

  Eli shrugged when I looked at him for answers.

  "That was hot," BJ commented. I smacked his arm for his stupidness to which he smacked my head.