4

𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 & 𝐄𝐠𝐨𝐬

  We were listening to the stereo as London drove to the party

  We were listening to the stereo as London drove to the party. I don't even know whose party we're going to honestly.

    Daria was singing along to the boy is mine by Ariana Grande, London joined in, and I was dancing and singing it. We laughed as we danced weirdly or dramatically sensual.

"You guys are dancing tonight!" Daria cheered, I giggled. London nodded her head, her green eyes focused back on the road.

   "You think you'll hear a British accent tonight?" My eyes looked to London. Her blonde hair a little messy from her exaggerated dancing earlier.

    She didn't look at me when she said, "I fucking hope not."

  I went quiet after that. I didn't think about Eli being a sore spot, I ruined the moment so quickly. My head tilted down as I fiddled with the hem of my dress.

    "I'll see BJ.." Daria's lighthearted tone cut through the awkwardness. I smiled, thank god for Daria.

  "I don't get it Daria," London shook her head and honked at some idiot who tried cutting her off.

     "Desperate bitch! Wait your fucking turn!" London called to the driver. Daria and I went wide eyed and giggled. "People are so stupid."

  "Don't worry London, you'll scare everyone off the road." Daria teased before earning a lighthearted shove by London. Daria laughed as she fell back into the backseat of London's matte black Ferrari 488 Pista. I didn't know jack shit about cars I just remembered that because I wanted the car for a short while.

    I think he knows by Taylor Swift started playing in the background as we were talking.