1

Naruto POV:

I'm so lonely, do you know why I'm so lonely? Because I no longer have a father and mother, I'm alone now, and my life is just an illusion where there's no one but me sitting in an empty room with no one. But I still have a goal in life, which is to find the killer of my father and mother, who were killed by a man right in front of my eyes, and that's what has enabled me to survive until now. Light and darkness are the same to me. Here on this road, I sit alone meditating as I bend my knees and hide my head between my knees. I just thought, is there someone who will feed me or just talk to me? Suddenly, I heard footsteps in my ear, slowly but surely the sound got closer and closer, and I felt the touch of a hand, someone's touch on my shoulder. I dared to look up, because I wanted to see the face of the person who had just touched me. I saw a middle-aged man, with pinkish-brown hair, about to give me a box of food. The middle-aged man said to me as he walked away from me: "Eat."

I immediately opened the brown box and ate it enthusiastically. The street was quiet and no one passed by except the person who had just given me food. The time was 23:00. After finishing eating, I lay down and slowly closed my eyes. I am now 12 years old. My name is Uzumaki Naruto. Oyasumi...

4 years later...

I am now 16 years old, wasting my time on the streets, spending my life on the streets, the streets are where I live, looking for food by begging/collecting precious garbage to sell, and that is only enough for my daily nutritional needs. There was an incident that made me turn into a person who is useful to others. I encountered this incident at 23:00

Normal point of view:

"Pickpocket!" The middle-aged man with pinkish-brown hair shouted, looking anxious. From his clothes, he had just finished work and was about to go home.

The thief was running very fast, his clothes and pants were black, his shoes were black, and he was wearing a hood like thieves and criminals in general.

That night, no one came to help the middle-aged man, because the streets were quiet and no one heard his screams.

"The thief?" I thought as I looked in the direction the thief was walking. The thief ran towards Naruto, Naruto sat down and couldn't do anything. However, after Naruto saw the person who was the victim of the robbery, he immediately remembered the incident that happened 4 years ago. He imagined a man with the same features smiling and offering him food. Naruto then stood up and quickly ran after the thief.

"Unlucky!" Naruto shouted who looked tired because he hadn't had his dinner yet.

"Hey!" The middle-aged man shouted as he waved his hand, thinking that Naruto didn't need to bother chasing the pickpocket who had stolen his bag.

"I'll repay you, good fellow!" He said to himself as he continued to run and run after the pickpocket. He did his best to repay the man's kindness, even though all he had given him were packages of food and drink, but Naruto didn't look at what he was given but when he gave it.

"I'll repay the favor for the past four years!" He shouted loudly. The pickpocket started chasing him. After getting too close, Naruto kicked his head so hard that the pickpocket was unconscious because his head hit the sidewalk hard.

Then Naruto took the bag to give it to its owner.

"This is Uncle, the bag." Naruto said with a smile, a smile that others rarely saw or you could say that this was the first time Naruto smiled.

"Oh, thank you very much, what's your name? I think we've met before? Would you mind stopping by my house for dinner?"

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto, but why? You're giving me things like this, I don't know who you are, and other things that are hard to explain."