12

After that incident, I ran non-stop through the dark and silent forest, fear kept chasing me, I ran without looking forward because I was afraid of the darkness like a nightmare that came true as if I couldn't believe what had happened to me. I had gone through that day, but I couldn't help but cry and keep running until I finally reached the center, a city that was extremely crowded and full of people. A 5-year-old child walking alone who knew nothing about the night world, everyone who saw me immediately approached me...

"Hey kid? Why are you still wandering around at this hour?" A young woman with rich makeup and revealing clothes smiled at me gently. I immediately ran scared, at that moment I remembered my father's words, "Don't interact with people you don't know," my father said with a smile.

I was still running through the city streets, I saw a narrow alley on the left of the road, I immediately ran in that direction and entered the alley.

"Mom and Dad, I'm scared" I cried next to a rather large box-shaped trash can, and finally I lived through the hard days with complete sincerity, I made ends meet by working on the streets, searching for used goods, and even selling. And that went on for several years. It was so painful that I couldn't stop smiling. A smile means misery, time goes by, day after day I can overcome obstacles and obstacles until one night I met Nobori-san, he was my savior, he smiled at me and gave me a delicious dinner, I don't know what it was. To say but in my heart I said "I really like him" after that he walked away from me, that very short time together really touched my heart, and I also wished to meet him again one day to repay him and that opportunity finally came.

It seems that he is in trouble because someone stole his bag. I ran after the thief and it wasn't long before I managed to catch the criminal and gave the bag to the person who gave me a box of delicious rice, Nobori-san, whom I admired.

"Here's your bag," I said as I handed him the black bag.

"Thank you, would you like to have dinner at my place?" At first I declined the invitation until my heart finally told me to follow Nobori-san's steps away from me, then I walked behind him and arrived here.

Naruto smiled lightly, hiding the suffering he was going through from his girlfriend who was now sitting next to him as he cried listening to this painful story, a bitter experience that a 5 year old should not have to go through.

"Heeks why are you? S-all this time you've been hiding it Heeks?" Ino cried, tears continuing to stream down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying? I'm the only one who should be suffering." Naruto smiled. Words that should not have left his lips.

"If I had known from the beginning about your suffering all this time, I wouldn't have ignored you and walked away from you."

"Is that true? But in the end you always ignore me? Right?" Naruto was still smiling as before, Ino continued to hide her tears from Naruto's sight.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Naruto continued who was watching Ino, his hand slowly touched Ino's shoulder. Now the blonde haired girl could only cry and hide her head between her knees. "I'm a useless lover, all this time I've suffered such pain, but instead I smiled at your suffering," Ino said as she continued to regret and cry for the actions she had done so far.

"Thank you-" Before she could continue her words, Ino immediately hugged Naruto tightly. "I promise I'll always be with you, I'll always smile at you and love you forever." Ino was still crying next to Naruto's head who was also hugging her back.

"You don't need to force me to do all that, and always smile at me? I'm sure you won't be able to do that, considering you often get angry when I talk to other girls." Naruto replied with a chuckle. His right hand started to stroke Ino's long hair.