4

It was still noisy and crowded in the classroom because the reason for all of this was the gorgeous waitress Ino Yamanaka. "My name is Naruto Desu, Yoroshiku Onegai Shimatsu!" Naruto lowered his head as he introduced himself to all the students in the class, the girls screamed like crazy, "Naruto huh! Kakui!" "Hey Naruto!" "Then hang out with me, okay?" All the screams came from girls who were suddenly in hysterics because of the presence of the maid character that many rich people dream of. Naruto was silent and confused by those words, the teacher who was standing there smiled as he invited him to sit in his seat. "This kid is really smart, he managed to solve this difficult problem easily..." Sensei thought smiling at Naruto who was walking towards his seat, Naruto walked, all the girls were watching him with sparkling eyes.

This elicited some strong reactions from the guys who were a little annoyed by him or you could say "jealous hehe..." Ino, who had watched and listened to the girls' screams in the class, felt annoyed at what made her like this and consider Naruto her only property. "Mr. Popular!" Ino said as she made a sullen face. "Mr. Popular? What are you talking about, Ino-sama?" Naruto asked who was confused by what Ino had just said to him. "Think for yourself..." Ino answered briefly, her face scowling. Naruto was silent, not daring to respond to Ino-sama's words, and sometimes he didn't understand, what happened to Ino-sama's personality? Naruto was still too innocent to explain all the events that had happened to Ino, and the changes she had gone through after Naruto saved her twice in the same day. "I really don't understand..." He thought as he lowered his head. Ino said calmly:

"Sit down, everyone is watching you," Ino said calmly. Naruto looked at him and suddenly came out of his thoughts and sat on Sasuke's seat. All eyes were focused only on Naruto, and after he sat down, the sensei continued his explanation until the break bell finally rang.

All the students left and headed to the cafeteria to buy food, and the beautiful and rich girls started walking towards Naruto who was sitting while watching the suspicious movements of the male students. "Hey Naruto..." The girl greeted who was none other than Kurotsuchi, the girl with short black hair was very popular among the students of Konoha High School, and there were rumors that Sasuke had fallen in love with her *just a rumor.

Naruto looked away from the student and turned to him. "Hello..." Naruto replied without the slightest expression. When Kurotsuchi saw Naruto's expression, he was completely surprised. "What is this guy, his gaze is so cold as if he has nothing on his mind?"

"Watashi Kurotsuchi desu.." The girl with short black hair dared to recognize Naruto and tried to shake his hand, Naruto shook his hand and responded to her words. "Orewa Naruto desu, Yoroshiku Onegai himatsu..." Kurotsuchi could easily take the first step with her beauty, she could melt Naruto's heart, maybe that's what Kurotsuchi was thinking, although Naruto didn't care about shaking hands and only respected and appreciated that introductory help.

Ino, who saw this, was provoked by the emotion, who was previously indifferent and uninterested, now demanded Naruto's attention, and asked him to buy food from the canteen. "Naruto, buy me food from the canteen..." Ino who was sitting next to him said, Kurotsuchi was silent and didn't dare to interrupt the conversation between Naruto and Ino.

"Hello Ino-sama." Naruto answered clearly, he got the money from Ino and rushed to the canteen. "Ino?" Kurotsuchi was surprised by Naruto's address to Ino, who called her a princess. "Her? Ino? Did Ino invite you?" Kurotsuchi who was still surprised asked Ino.

"Of course, Naruto is my servant..." Ino replied with a smile, still claiming that no one is allowed to get close to Naruto. "Suna?" Kurotsuchi said calmly. She felt that she was unable to compete, although Ino did not quite understand what the black-haired girl was thinking now.