5

Naruto smiled coldly at his friends as he introduced himself, his expression changed as he looked at Sasuke who was also watching him. "This is the person who almost hurt Hime-sama, why does he still dare to go to school? Especially now that he's still sitting next to her." Naruto thought. "Naruto-kun? You can sit next to Ino." Sensei said who asked Naruto to sit next to Ino, so now Ino was surrounded by two gorgeous and gorgeous people. The expressions of all the students in the class changed, some felt jealous, some said Kya! and some frowned and said he was average. "The prettiest girl in Konoha High School is surrounded by Sasuke, a gorgeous and intelligent guy, and next to her sits a young man with yellow hair who has a very elegant emo style, even though he's a waiter, it doesn't look like his status." "It's so cool!" Several girls shouted while yelling at the three people.

Sasuke was just silent, not really paying attention to the girls' conversations, Ino smiled in response to their shouting while Naruto was still busy with the books in his bag.

"Why are they here?"

"Yoshi, open the science book!" The sensei shouted who was excited to teach his students, remembering that it was still early in the morning.

"Hey!" All the students answered loudly except Sasuke and Naruto.

"What? That's it, I can't wait to learn, this is my wish that I have dreamed of for a long time, thank you Nobori-san..." Naruto thought as he remembered Nobori-san smiling at him.

"Why is he smiling? - But he's so cute..." Ino thought to herself as she looked at Naruto with a red face and smiled.

Naruto continued to pay serious attention to the lesson, and continued to write down what the teacher explained to him, and also wrote down several important sentences in his small notebook, all the students who were paying attention fell silent and were amazed by what he was doing, they also immediately joined in paying attention to Sensei, and Naruto, who was still busy paying attention, smiled at them.

After several hours, the bell finally rang, and as usual, the students started to go to the school cafeteria. Naruto was seen standing up from his seat and heading towards Sasuke,

"And

"You, don't bother Hime-sama again..." Naruto said with a blank look, like the look after killing someone. Sasuke who saw him shivering slightly, usually wore an innocent face, this time his face started to sweat on its own. "Why is his look so scary? What happened?" Sasuke thought as he looked away. Then Naruto left and left him.

"Naruto, don't talk too much with Sasuke..." Ino scolded as she watched them argue. Naruto clenched his fists. She turned towards Ino. "I'm sorry Hime-sama, I'm sorry again for making you angry." Naruto couldn't help but smile at Ino, as he didn't want to hurt Hime-sama's heart. But why was Sakura still defending Sasuke, who almost raped her already? No one knows, only some opinions can understand. Childhood friends, Ino still thinks, "There must be something bothering Sasuke that he dared to do that to me." Ino thought as she looked down weakly. Naruto walked away from him.

"Where are you going Naruto?" Ino said with a sad face.

"Wait a minute, I just want to get some fresh air outside." Naruto replied with a smile.

Ino's face turned red. The blonde haired girl immediately turned towards Sasuke who was still sitting behind her. "Don't get me wrong, I haven't forgiven you, I won't be talking to you again for a while, because I still feel uncomfortable being around you." Ino said explaining what was going on in her mind now, Sasuke turned to her and said something. "There are many things in this world that you don't know. I don't expect you to forgive me, because what I did was extremely unreasonable, but one day you will find out why I did it." Sasuke said who seemed to be hiding something from Ino, Sasuke just stood up and left him.