7

The next day, morning was approaching as the sun rose in the eastern horizon, Ino woke up from her deep sleep, but not in her room.

A blonde haired girl was seen sleeping on Naruto's lap, Naruto was also sleeping but in a sitting position. Ino slowly started to open her eyes, and when she looked up to where Naruto was still sleeping in an uncomfortable position, Ino was shocked.

"Naruto? So he kept his position all night so I could sleep comfortably, he's a great servant indeed..." Ino smiled at him, a morning smile that would make anyone fall in love with her before her. Naruto also started to open his eyes, and when he woke up he saw Ino who was already looking at him from a close distance. They stared at each other for a few seconds until Ino's face finally turned red and she looked away.

"Sorry Ino-sama, you were sleeping on my lap and I don't think that was comfortable?" Naruto asked with his morning smile that mesmerized Ino. She remained silent as she looked at Naruto's just-woke face. What was going through Ino's mind was that Naruto's smile made her fall in love with him even more.

"If he smiled at me every morning like that, I might be the happiest girl in the world..." Ino thought as she imagined herself married to Naruto and sleeping with him. She smiled to herself.

"What's wrong Ino-sama?" Naruto asked as he saw Ino's slightly strange expression.

"It's okay, continue your question earlier, you might be wrong Naruto, I feel comfortable sleeping in your arms" Ino then stood up and walked out of Naruto's room.

"Thank you..." He continued as he walked out of the room. Naruto responded to Hime's words only with a smile. "I should be the one to thank you..." He thought to himself. Ino went to her room to get ready and go to school. As he was about to enter his room, his father was already standing in front of his room.

"Father?" Ino said in surprise. Ino's father was still standing with his arms folded, a smile beginning to appear on his expression.

"So now you're starting to get brave, huh?" Ino's father joked with a smile.

"What did dad say?" Ino replied thinking about the reason.

"You don't want to admit it?" Her father asked again, Ino's face started to turn red, Ino immediately ran to her room. "I just fell asleep there!" He shouted as he closed the door to his room, the blonde haired girl immediately closed the door and leaned against the back of his room door. Ino smiled. Maybe his feelings are blooming.

The day is very bright, the birds are chirping accompanied by a gentle and cool breeze, and the beautiful view in Ino's house garden makes anyone amazed by the view, including Naruto, he is already standing in front of the door while waiting for Hime-sama who is still getting ready to go to school. As usual, Naruto looks cool and elegant even though he doesn't really care about his appearance, he just imitates the style of teenagers today and his handsomeness is undeniable. The face will support his appearance and really enhance his appearance. Ino opened the front door and Naruto was waiting for her.

"I'll be leaving." As usual, Ino looked graceful and beautiful, her pink lips, white skin, and blonde hair made anyone think she was the sweetest person. Naruto just smiled as he saw Hime-sama's elegance. When he saw Ino, her face started to turn red.

"What are you looking at?! Walk quickly!" Ino said using a sharp tone.

"Yes, Hime-sama, you look beautiful this morning..." Naruto replied with a smile as he complimented Ino, who heard the compliment didn't react immediately, she was still thinking about what Naruto had just said to her? For a moment she couldn't think clearly, the words that had just come out of Naruto's mouth made her gaze focus only on the introduction, who knows what Ino was thinking now, Ino herself didn't know either. "Did he really compliment me?" Ino thought with sparkling eyes, her mouth started to smile on its own. "This is the first time Naruto has praised me..." Ino thought with joy mixed with happiness, a feeling that could not be described in words and could not be expressed, this feeling of joy kept flowing in her heart until it made her smile to herself and caused her cheeks to blush.