14

The sound of moaning was heard from behind Naruto's room, the sound was like a melody swaying and flowing with pleasure, the sound of the bed creaking was nothing less than the sound of a woman gasping for breath. The night breeze helped to melt the atmosphere of that night, as it pushed back the curtains of the windows, and their sweat from pleasure began to disappear.

"This is the third time, Ino hehehe" Naruto said as he looked at his lover's face with a light look, his smile could not be separated from the face of the yellow-haired emo boy, his hands were still resting on the bed, as Ino was looking down at him, with a look full of affection. Her beautiful aquamarine eyes sparkled in her lover's sky blue eyes.

"You're strong too, right? Hehehe, I feel like a woman." Ino replied as she covered her mouth with her hands, as if she did not want to look at the "perverted" look Naruto was giving her.

"Huh? Is that true? I've only come out three times? How can you say I'm strong?"

"Ah- Why are you here, this is unusual. I can't bear the burden of your lust,"

"Is this a compliment? Or is it-?"

"Hahaha, besides, I quite enjoyed it. I can enjoy the sword that only I can enjoy," Ino said. Naruto laughed at the joke, and the laughter only lasted a few seconds, until Naruto began kissing Ino's lips again, their lips touching, touching quickly. Unlimited pleasure, and they started again until the four climaxes...

Naruto's Moon, 06:00 AM

The morning had come, and the sun had risen and its bright rays had shone. The clear blue sky looked as blue as a vast, boundless ocean, only a few specks of clouds could be seen there, and a burly man was seen drinking a cup of hot tea as he approached the window curtains and opened them. The curtains opened your bed, and the rays of the sun that had been waiting to enter the room shone, waking up whoever was sleeping there.

The blanket was still covering the pinky-haired girl's body that was not covered with anything, and the strange smells were still wafting from the bed, causing Naruto to sniff his nose repeatedly, snoring loudly in annoyance. "I should wash it later, but-" Naruto said as he looked at how innocent she looked while Ino was still sleeping, her body was definitely not wrapped in a single piece of cloth, and her eyes started to open when she heard the sound of birds chirping reaching her eardrums. Her hair was still messy on the bed and she slowly started to sit on the edge of the bed. Meanwhile, Naruto was still looking at her while keeping his mouth tightly closed.

Ino turned to the window where Naruto was standing there looking at her with a strange look. "Hehe, sorry Naruto, I didn't want to disturb your sleep," Unlike Ino, Naruto was already wearing a plain white slacks and shirt that he usually wore while sleeping.

"Kya!" A booming cry echoed throughout the house.

"Why do you have to scream? We're lovers after all we did that day, I'm sure you won't forget it, right?"

Ino nodded. Her face naturally blushed, giving off a natural aura like a princess who just woke up from a long sleep. While he was still naked, Naruto immediately covered him with a new, soft-looking blanket. A tenderness that befitted his lover's white skin.

Dining Room, 07:00 AM

Naruto, Ino, Nobori-san. He was seen sitting at a long table in the dining room. Differently than before, Naruto could now sit on a chair and mingle with Ino and his father. He took several bites, the man's eyes focused only on the food on the table, not even realizing that his employer Nobori-san was watching him.

"Em." The middle-aged man said as he pretended to cough. Naruto turned to him. Ino remained silent as she continued to eat breakfast.

"Ano? Naruto-kun? What did you do last night? I heard that your room was very noisy, making it hard for me to sleep," he said in a scolding tone. Naruto was stunned, not knowing what he wanted to say, and began to worry and think nonsense. What about this? Maybe Ino's father found out what Ino and I did—— His hands began to shake, and he didn't dare to look forward, as Nobori-san was waiting for his answer. Until Nobori-san burst out laughing.