6

Ino's cell phone slipped out of her grip, and she was shocked by a text message from Sakura. Ino's face showed that she was worried, because she did not expect that her best friend Sakura would start loving Naruto who was actually her servant, she felt something stuck in her heart as if she did not accept Sakura's wish. The statement that shocked her.

"What should I do?" Her eyes shone as if she wanted to shed tears of worry.

It was morning, and Naruto and Ino seemed ready to go to school. Ino looked as usual, she was very pretty, her cheeks were rosy red, and her dazzling blonde hair was complemented by it. Meanwhile, Naruto, the cool waiter, still had emo-style hair and the typical black clothes of high school students. Ino was still thinking about the text message from Sakura, and her face began to look worried and uncertain.

"What's wrong Ino-sama?" Naruto asked worriedly, because it was true that Ino did not look well today.

"Nothing"

"If Ino gets sick, I'll take you home right away and you can rest at home." Naruto smiled and suggested that Ino rest at home.

"Did I tell you? I'm fine Naruto!" Ino was angry, probably because Naruto's words disturbed her thoughts. Naruto just smiled.

"Well if that's what you want Ino-sama."

"Why did you scold him?" Ino became increasingly worried because of his strange behavior that was different from her usual days. They continued their journey until they finally arrived at Konoha High School. A school that was 10 times the size of a football field, the length of an American football field, and very adequate facilities, only the very rich students could enter the most luxurious school in Japan, the fifth most luxurious school in the world. Naruto smiled, feeling the morning breeze blowing through him and could be felt throughout his body. "This atmosphere, this smell..." Naruto was still smiling as he continued walking behind Ino, and as usual came the shouts of welcome.

"Ino-senpai!"

"Who is that yellow-haired guy? How adorable!"

"Kawaii! Ino-san!"

Naruto and Ino ignored their expressions and continued walking until they entered the classroom. The bell rang and the sensei began to enter the classroom and announced the results of yesterday's test. "Alright, everyone, this time I will share with you your test results from yesterday. As usual, Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke are still dominant, however, there is still a student who is above him, Uzumaki Naruto-kun." The teacher said honestly as he looked at the sheet of yesterday's test results, the teacher was wearing glasses so that he could see the marks on the test results sheet more clearly.

All the students were surprised, Kurotsuchi, Ino, and Sasuke really did not expect that this adorable servant would surpass them so quickly, Naruto's expression turned embarrassed, his cheeks turning red on their own. "Huh? Why am I superior, Ino-sama? It's bad that I am below him..." Naruto thought in his heart, still looking down with a red face from embarrassment.

Excuse me, Hime-sama? Naruto said to Ino who was watching him with a red face.

"Heh? Why are you even apologizing?" Ino stuttered as she was seen watching Naruto. Previously, Ino thought: "Naruto? You're a great guy, you can protect me. You're awesome plus now you're extremely smart, you can even surpass me and Sasuke, which people would say, a true genius..." Ino thought as she looked at Naruto.

"Since I'm superior to Hime, it would be better for me to be less than Hime so that Hime can stand out more than me..." Naruto responded to Ino's words who stuttered earlier and answered incoherently, but Ino couldn't help but smile as she saw Naruto's demeanor that was so innocent. He was only thinking of Hime's best interests before himself, because he knew that he was no one here. After going forward and receiving the test results, Naruto immediately folded the paper and carefully stored it in his bag.