2

In this world, humans are divided into two categories, humans who have nothing and humans who have nothing. I don't know how to explain it, I don't know, in the end I am a human who has nothing, in this very vast world I am just a tiny little lump of dust and I can't do anything, as if I were. I was thrown and thrown into this world, my happiness was only for a moment and then disappeared, here in this room I am still alone, alone in adversity and drowning in a very painful silence, my life is still like a shadow that you yourself will not be able to imagine.

Naruto from the Ending Point

Naruto was seen sleeping in his room looking at the ceiling above him. Tears fell from his eyes again and streamed down his cheeks to his bed, still unable to accept the death of his parents. Meanwhile in Ino's room...

At night, the clock was 19:00, and the girl with long blonde hair was busy looking in the mirror, and was seen trimming her nails, decorating her lips with pink lipstick, and beautifying herself with the care provided by her maid who was behind her.

"This way, Miss looks beautiful." The waiter behind her said with a happy smile.

"Yes, thank you, ma'am." Ino replied with her charming and beautiful smile.

Note: Do you know why Ino is getting ready to go out? So here's the story...

Flashback

The school bell rang and all the students at Konoha High School were seen leaving the school and going home, except for Ino and Sasuke who were still sitting next to each other in an empty classroom with no one there.

The two remained silent and did not say anything, the atmosphere of the classroom turned quiet and cold. A few moments later, Sakura came to Ino's class.

"Ino! Hyaku!" Sakura screamed from the classroom door waving her hand, the scream slowly faded. Sakura walked towards them.  

Hey, what's this, why is the atmosphere so scary? Sakura said to Ino and Sasuke who were sitting in front of her.

Sasuke remained silent as Ino responded to Sakura's words: "What do you mean?" Ino replied while lowering her voice.

"Isn't it obvious that you two are dating!" Sakura replied firmly that she didn't care about Sasuke's presence.

"No! Who said that!" Ino shouted innocently. Sasuke just looked at Ino.

"Why are you looking at me?" Ino said to Sasuke as she was surprised by Sasuke's look that surprised her.

"Oh, no yeah." Sakura replied with a smile, the expression she showed seemed to annoy them both. Ino and Sasuke were staring at each other.

"We have a student council meeting, we have to hurry." Sasuke said as he stood up, took his bag and walked out of the classroom.

"Oh yeah yeah." Ino and Sakura answered in unison as they walked behind him.

With the sound of footsteps echoing in the classroom hallway, Sasuke walked slowly with Ino and Sakura following behind him. Ino was seen whispering to Sakura. "Why don't you make Sasuke your boyfriend? You know he likes you, right?" Ino said lowering her voice as she walked to match her steps with Sakura's.

"Seriously... Sasuke probably can't like me." Sakura quickly replied, her loud voice stopping Sasuke in his tracks. Sasuke then turned to them. Ino and Sakura were silent and couldn't do anything. Ino was seen covering her mouth as he reflected the rash words.

"That's right I like you." Sasuke replied, his cold expression would make anyone fall in love with him, as Ino did, she looked embarrassed.

"Hahaha!" Ino screamed loudly, her face slightly red and dripping with warm sweat... "You're kidding, right Sasuke?" Ino asked in disbelief.