3

."Sorry if I was rude earlier, Hime-sama." Naruto said then picked up Ino and left the room while jumping proudly. "E-E! What are you doing?!" Ino shouted loudly, as she was now 10 stories high. "Hime-sama?" "Nani?" "I just want to protect you." Ino's face turned red, "Of course, my father has assigned you to protect me, baka!" Ino said as she hit Naruto's yellow head.

The night was cold to the core, the dark blue sky studded with bright stars made the night look even more realistic, and the full moon was shining brightly, adding to the beauty of the night. The clock struck midnight 24:00, and the yellow-haired Naruto was seen carrying the blond-haired girl as she descended from the ground at a rather high height.

Naruto took Ino who was not wearing any clothes and left that terrible place, went downstairs and quickly ran to get home. Ino was silent and couldn't say anything, still looking at Naruto's face that was close to her. "Wonderful..." Ino thought as she smiled with her cute red face.

The next day. The clock showed 07:30 in the morning, the bell rang and the alarm went off, the sun started to rise and get a little warmer, the rooster crowed and Ino woke up from her sleep. "Where am I?" She thought as she woke up from a deep sleep, the very soft white blanket still covering part of her body, she rubbed the bottom of her eyes. She thought about what happened before. "Yesterday was me? Seriously, I was sleeping when Naruto took me, and the distance from the hotel to here is not far, how could he do that?" Ino was still thinking about what Naruto did to her, but Ino started to feel scared, remembering what happened to her last night.

"Sasuke? What happened to you?" Although she was still scared, Ino was still thinking about Sasuke's situation, who almost raped her, and she still cared about him because Sasuke was her best friend, specifically her childhood friend.

Ino got up from her bed and slowly walked out of her room, after opening the door she saw a yellow-haired man standing at the window looking out at the green courtyard outside the house. "Naruto?" Ino shouted in a low voice, approaching Naruto with a red face.

"Hime-sama? Nani Desuka?" Naruto replied as he turned his gaze from the green courtyard filled with plants and flowers to his lover's still red face.

"Thank you..." Ino's father, who was walking in that direction, heard those words. "Did I hear right, Ino thanked someone else?" Nobori-san's mind stopped for a moment and stood behind the wall without anyone seeing her.

Naruto then replied thanking Ino, "No problem, besides, I only did it because of Mr. Nobori-san's orders..." Suddenly, Naruto's response made Ino emotional from her expression, she looked very angry with Naruto.

"Why is he here?" Ino thought as she still held back her feelings. "Eh? But why am I angry? What he just said is true..." He added in his heart, still thinking about why she was suddenly angry for no reason.

"Maika, you're right, this is your job, please don't be lazy, okay?" Ino said to Naruto, then the blonde haired girl walked away from Naruto. "Hello, Hime-sama." Naruto replied with his head lowered. Naruto continued to stand by the window watching the beautiful front yard. He decided to go out of the yard and approach one of the servants who was busy watering and taking care of the flowers. After arriving at the place in question, Naruto sat on the garden chair and watched the house servant arranging the beautiful flowers, and the servant looked at Naruto with a smile. Naruto, who saw the waiter's smile, immediately smiled back, but with a very cold smile.

He approached the waiter. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Naruto offered to try to help the servant with his work. "Naruto-san? Please water the flowers over there, please?" Please help, haha..." The waiter answered as he handed him a bowl of water. "Wakata..." Naruto answered briefly, grabbing the bowl of water and going to sprinkle it on the flowers in another part of the garden.