10

Naruto ran towards Itachi quickly, Sasuke and Itachi who saw Naruto running towards them just remained silent as they looked at Naruto's hateful gaze, who knows what was going through Naruto's mind right now but what he felt right now was something he had been waiting for, and finally it happened right in front of him and Naruto didn't want to miss this opportunity.

Naruto clenched his right fist and prepared to hit Itachi's face who was still looking at him with full attention. Dash! Naruto hit Itachi's right cheek hard, the black haired man flew and got into his car which had no cover on the roof. Sasuke, who saw the incident, felt that he couldn't accept that his brother was beaten by Naruto like that.

"Why are you here!?" Sasuke shouted as he clenched his fists and prepared to punch Naruto, at the same time Naruto kicked Sasuke in the stomach until he was thrown and lay helpless. Not satisfied with that, Naruto jumped into the car and hit Itachi who was still in pain from the strong blow.

"Aren't you the one who destroyed my village? Buuuu, you're the one who killed my father and mother, and you're the one who ruined my life? Buuuu, try to explain to me why you did such a cruel thing? Buuuu, try to explain!" Naruto couldn't stop saying the words he had wanted to say for a long time to the person who killed his father and mother. Itachi remained silent and accepted Naruto's insults and punches.

"I don't know what your motive was for doing this! But can you bring back my father and mother!? Can you! Buuuu!" Naruto shouted filled with emotion, and Itachi immediately started speaking, "I don't know what you mean, maybe you have the wrong person..." Itachi replied without the slightest expression. Hearing those innocent words, Naruto immediately gave his fist again, this time using his strength to destroy his face.

Buuuu!

"You're talking as if you didn't do anything, just so you know that I saw you when you and those foreigners slaughtered all the people in my village and my family, I can't forget that, you murderer!?" Itachi immediately started to respond and pushed Naruto until the car door opened and Naruto fell out of the car.

"If I did what would you do?" Itachi asked as he stood up again, Naruto was still sitting because he was pushed by Itachi's unusual push, and Sasuke started to stand up again.

"Damn it!" Naruto then immediately stood up quickly and prepared to hit Itachi, but this time Itachi was able to block Naruto's punch and stop it easily with his right hand. Itachi started to counterattack Naruto and as a result Naruto was hit hard in the stomach.

Naruto's face looked like he was in pain, and he kept spitting because of Itachi's strong blow. Sakura did not stop when she saw that, but ran towards Naruto and helped him. "Are you okay? Naruto?" He said while supporting Naruto's head. Now Naruto was no longer able to stand up. "Don't think about me, I will eliminate this person immediately, so that my father can smile" The hateful words with the fake smile he made again made Sakura slap Naruto's soft cheek.

Paint!

Everyone who saw the conflict was silent, everyone did not know about this problem, because the only people who knew about it were Itachi and Naruto themselves. "I will report this incident to the manager", Sasuke thought in his heart.

Naruto, who was staring at Itachi with hatred, now began to turn his gaze towards Sakura who was sitting with her head bowed. "I'm sorry" Naruto stood up again and arranged the matter for Itachi and Sasuke. "Naruto right? I'm sorry for this incident, if you stay calm your life will be saved but if you try to fight me I'm sure your life will not be peaceful, plus why would you take revenge if there are no results" Itachi started to speak again, Naruto looked annoyed and clenched his fists tightly.