8

At that time, it was 09:00 AM. Naruto could feel the soft embrace of the blonde haired girl who was still shedding tears as he remembered his dark past. Naruto held Ino's hand and at the same time they looked at each other. Ino's feelings might be blossoming now that she could comfort her beloved servant. However, what he felt was the opposite of what Sakura felt. Before she knew it, Sakura saw Naruto and Ino together, and she suspected that Ino loved Naruto as well.

Sakura still had a look of disbelief on her face: "Impossible?" Slowly but surely tears fell from her eyes on their own. "Ino loves Naruto too?" Sakura thought as she turned around and ran away from that place, the place where she was supposed to be able to calm herself down from the troubles she was having at home, but now that place had become a bad memory not worth remembering. Why not? Someone who was one of the people he trusted was now hugging the one he loved. It was so painful that she had to continue crying deeply. The pink girl immediately ran towards the women's bathroom when she let out a scream that she had been holding back before.

Heck heck!

"Impossible? Ino also likes Naruto? And earlier they also seemed very close. Could it be that they are actually in a relationship?" Sakura started to think about something wrong. At the moment she couldn't think clearly. Her crying intensified, tears streaming down her soft cheeks.

"I have to ask Ino directly." Sakura looked at the mirror while holding the sink in front of her with both hands.

The wind blew gently, and their hair seemed to be flying in the wind. Ino started to let go of her embrace and sat next to Naruto. The blush was still clearly visible on her beautiful cheeks. "Naruto?" Ino said calmly, her beautiful lips accompanying her soft voice. Naruto then immediately responded to her words 

The wind blew gently, and their hair seemed to be flying in the wind. Ino began to let go of her embrace and sat next to Naruto. The blush was still clearly visible on her beautiful cheeks. "Naruto?" Ino said softly, her beautiful lips accompanying her soft voice. Naruto then immediately responded to Ino's words. "What's wrong Ino-sama?" Naruto replied politely and respectfully. His emo-style hair was still neatly arranged on his head. They stared at each other for a few seconds. Ino's face turned red, and Naruto showed a different reaction, and it seemed natural, because this gorgeous waiter did not understand the meaning of love.

"You can call me Ino now," Ino said, blushing. He did not even dare to look at Naruto's face that was only a few centimeters in front of him. Naruto remained silent and did not quickly respond to Ino's request. Because he thought it was impossible for him to call his mistress by her real name, at least that was what made Naruto's response slow.

"But am I not suitable, Ino-sama?" Naruto answered as he scratched his yellow hair and smiled gently. However, the answer was not what Ino expected. Hearing Naruto's answer now, Ino looked gloomy. A cute face, perhaps according to Naruto, Naruto can also judge the facial expressions of people close to him.

"What's wrong Ino-sama? Your face is really funny hehe" Seeing Ino's gloomy face, Naruto immediately laughed, but tried to hide his laughter with his right hand. "I'm sorry, I was careless" Naruto added as he corrected his joke. A happy smile also appeared on Ino's face, she was very happy with Naruto's expression that he had just shown her.

"I can see another side of Naruto, for the first time I've seen him laugh. Very funny" Ino thought as she smiled while still looking at Naruto who was laughing quietly.

"Ino-sama?" Naruto said briefly, however, Ino quickly responded to his short words. "I told you to call me Ino!" Ino concluded her words seriously. Naruto just smiled and tried to make an excuse.