11

The Night of the Massacre

Naruto and Ino were still talking in Naruto's room, "And that day, everything disappeared instantly" Naruto began to recall the tragic incident. Ino looked at him with a look full of sympathy.

"One day..."

Namikaze Village. 20:45

The sound of trucks reached my ears in the middle of the night, and several cars were also on their way to Namikaze Village, passing through rice fields and dense forests. "Will it start?" Fugaku's evil smile, who was now sitting in the front of the car, accompanied by his men who were wearing glasses like mafia.

Meanwhile, Naruto was still working on something in his room, and he seemed serious about what he was currently doing, and the light of the study lamp encouraged the yellow-haired boy to work harder so that he could solve the questions given by the teacher at school. This morning.

"Yosh, I'm too smart to do this" Naruto smiled happily as he continued to write one word after another that was clearly visible in his brain. "That's so easy..." Young Naruto was very smart, always coming in first in every school exam, and his intelligence still haunts him to this day.

Still in Naruto's house, in the living room to be exact, a husband and wife were seen sitting across from each other at the dining table. "There's something I want to talk to you about, Kushina." A serious look began to appear on Minato's face, who was actually the village head of the Namikaze clan.

"What's the problem? Say it," Kushina replied, curious about what Minato was going to say to her.

"I don't know where to start, it's so hard to say..." Minato was silent, his words were cut off midway through, and Kushina continued to look into her husband's eyes seriously. After a few moments of silence, Minato finally continued what he wanted to say.

"Our entire lives are in danger," Minato concluded without hesitation. Kushina was silent, unable to say anything because she was too shocked.

"What really happened?" Kushina asked worriedly.

"At yesterday's meeting, there was one of the clan leaders who knew what I had been hiding all this time, and he said that I was enjoying the treasure myself even though what he said was completely wrong, and then he threatened me, I don't do that." "I don't know if what he said is true or not because you can see from the look in his eyes that he is very serious."

And in one place, specifically in a quiet building lobby, there was no obvious crowd, there were only two people involved face to face.

"I will eliminate all the villagers and take over that place, you are making a big mistake Minato," Fugaku said with a cunning and evil look.

"So he already knows what was really in this land?" Kushina asked.

"Yes, he already knows everything about what we have been hiding all this time."

"An agreement is an agreement, if you think you can escape this responsibility, then you are very wrong Minato, if everyone finds out that there is a treasure hidden in your house or under the place you live, everyone will not remain silent and for goodness sake I will seize this treasure before everyone finds out what you are really hiding."

"I thought that by hiding the treasure, we would live prosperously in this village, safe and peaceful, that's what I was "I wish it was, but I made the wrong decision."

"You know? How would I know what you were hiding? There's a friend of mine who's very close to you and knows everything about your village's secrets, because he's someone you really trust."