ii

daddy issues.

𝔼𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕟. She didn't like talking to people about it, not that she had anyone to talk to.

The girl, during her years in school, never once developed any kind of attraction to her peers. She'd never really paid boys, or girls, any mind, until her junior year of high school. When her underfunded, old, and dated public school hired a new history teacher.

The man, more like a hunk of divine flesh, was her first crush.

He was tall, lean, in his 40s, and had the most beautiful hands she'd ever seen in her life, the very thought of him sent her heart into a frenzy and made blood rush to her cheeks.

He still didn't hold a candle to Logan.

That's right. Logan is daddy.

The man was older. He was much older than her, that much she could tell, and he absolutely towered over her. His voice, god his voice, was rough and deep, though he still spoke to her with consideration. He was gruff, and a bit reserved, which was a complete 180 from Deadpool who wouldn't or couldn't help but overshare. Or crack inappropriate jokes at the wrong time.

His eyes on her made all thoughts in her head cease, and her hands gripped the blanket tighter.

"I know, he's so dreamy. I creamed my pants when he stabbed me for the first time," Deadpool stated, upon seeing the eyes she'd made at Logan who attempted to check her for a possible concussion.

"Shut up." Was all he said.

It was now nearing midnight.

After making sure she was fine, Logan decided to take Estrella home, but not before forcing Deadpool to clean up the mess he'd left in the Gas station and lock up. Estrella had protested, attempting to argue with Logan who'd yet to understand that it was her responsibility as it was her job. Her words fell on deaf ears as Wade complied, feeling bad about making a mess.