vi

emotional whiplash.

I splurged on a spacious couch, you're welcome.

𝔼𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕨𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙. At first, she'd forgotten where she was, and briefly panicked. Perhaps she'd been kidnapped or maybe fell asleep in a mattress store, again.

It had taken a moment for her to remember where she was, and why she'd been there in the first place.

A blanket draped over her, and her shoes sat neatly on the floor.

Looking around the room, Emma was nowhere in sight. Estrella made a move to sit up, but quickly realized something was weighing her down.

An arm was wrapped around her waist, an incredibly large, muscular arm. Said arm tightened its grip on her when she'd moved, pulling her closer to a very muscular chest.

It was Logan. She'd slept with Logan.

Not actually. My innocent lil pumpkin hasn't slept with my pookie, yet. Believe me when I say Logan will ruin her.

Estrella had to actively avoid freaking out, the warmth in her chest and her screaming uterus would be ignored.

Turning towards the older man, she swallowed her pride as she gently tapped his nose.

This did nothing.

She tried once more, this time, gently pinching his cheek. His brows furrowed a bit, and he pulled her closer, so it did not prove to be useful.

Trying once more, she spoke this time. "Logan."

Gently shaking the arm around her waist, she spoke again, "Logan, please." She whispered, hoping he'd wake up and release her.

His lips pulled into a sly grin. "Yes, star?" He rasped, his voice much deeper than usual.

Ignoring the blood that rushed to her cheeks, Estrella poked his nose once more. "Can you move, please?" She whined, "I have to get up."

"I dunno, I'm very comfortable." He teased, his eyes fluttering open. There laid Estrella, her big brown eyes staring up at him, her cheeks painted such a pretty color of pink.

Groaning, Logan pulled her tighter.

God, he's such an animal.

"C'mon, Logan. Where's Emma? Did her parents pick her up?" She muttered.

Frowning, Logan sighed. "Emma's fine. She's asleep. Over there." He gestured over to the recliner.

Estrella turned to see, only to find a tiny, pickle print sock peeking out from underneath a mountain of blankets.