vii

Captain of the ship.

𝕎𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕩 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣.

Just ask Liefeld?

The former special forces operative turned mercenary turned vigilante, was many things. He was a fucking loudmouth. He was a killer. He couldn't drive for shit. Had an oversharing problem and was essentially immortal. He'd made many enemies over the years, and was rejected from every superhero squad there was.

Okay, I see you are laying it on thick. Get to your fucking point.

But, there was one thing Wade Wilson did, in secret, that was his guilty pleasure.

One hobby he'd had for years, that was hidden from all eyes. Something he took so seriously, he once killed someone over a mere disagreement.

This was too much for my movies. Feige said it was childish, and Favreau laughed in my face. But, I guess Wattpad has the budget for it.

He had a tendency to hyper-fixate on endorsing specific romantic pairings, especially when they were of the fictional variety.

I'm a big fucking shipper. I ship hard. I don't normally ship, but when I do I will burn cities to the goddamn ground just to ensure my ships see the light of day. Oh, a ship is noncanonical? I will murder the President of goddamn Hollywood just to feel something.

So, when Logan began showing an interest in Estrella, Wade kept tabs on this. At first, Wade thought it might be a passing attraction, like walking past a pretty woman on the street.

It wasn't.

Logan was a mutant, one of the most famous and revered mutants in the world. He was the Wolverine. The title wasn't just his namesake, because apparently his mutation affected his physiology.

Don't get things twisted, folks. This isn't some lame Werewolf fanfiction (which I would totally read by the way) No imprinting, no Luna bullshit, simply hot-steamy mutant science.

Everything about Estrella enticed him in, her sweet scent, the way she would look up at him with her big brown eyes, hell, even her lips.

It's giving feral.

However, it was when the mere mention of Estrella halted Logan's foul moods, or his ruthless insults, that it finally dawned on Wade.

They would be the cutest couple, like, seriously. She was short n' sweet-

I'm working late, cause I'm a singerrrr.

-And he's tall and gruff. Her kindness, patience, and an insurmountable number of poorly executed jokes perfectly match his lack of words and daddy vibe.