Prologue

Amarine Lukewarm is a freshly graduated student from the University of Toronto in Canada where she obtained her Bachelor's degree in Management and Finances. She lived alone since her 18th birthday, 4 years back after her parents filed for divorce. They went separate ways and she did too. She always thanked God for not having any sibling if not they would have suffered the consequences of a broken home. 

Unlike the other nerds in school, Amarine had enough time to explore her puberty. She was the "sexy nerd". She read romance books and didn't want to be as unexperienced as those girls. She enjoyed it, she enjoyed sex. Even with all this, she didn't really see the necessity of having a boyfriend since they were overprotective and loose ends. 

After having her Bachelor's degree she applied for a job that she got the same day (thanks to her smartness) and was going to work for a big company as the Chief in Management since the preceding was clearly incompetent and put the company in jeopardy. She didn't meet her new boss yet, Artagatis Chancewood, the company's CEO and the heir to the company since his father was the founder. Italian, 6'2, ocean blue piercing eyes, tatted, and all what a woman can fantasize about. 

Unluckily, Amarine was part of those women.

On the other hand she met a Brazilian man in a night club full of love to give and she took it happily. Not only did she feel attracted to him but she fell in love, something she never thought could have been possible. But as always, no one is perfect and he represented perfectly that sentence. He hid secrets, secrets she wasn't able to accept because of how dark they were.

Will she settle for lust because that's all what she is used to or will she rather navigate a new world and accept all the unholy activities her lover does for a living?

A/N : I don't know how y'all will feel about this book but well I am going to work very hard for it to suit you. Thanks for giving a chance to this story. Enjoy and don't forget to vote, share and comment <3