X

A ball. Something normal of course. Maybe a family meeting. No wait- is he going to present me to his family? Fuck Amarine stop overreacting. 

I spent the night at his, though we just cuddled for the night. We didn't do anything else. I woke up earlier than usual because it isn't my room. My body felt uncomfortable. I stood up and went to the window. It was more than two meters wide that's for sure. I looked down and saw multiple guards going in and out with packaged things. Surely the decorations for the ball.

"Already up?" Ademir said with a sleepy voice. I turned to him and his eyes were still closed. Must have been tired with all the walk we had yesterday.

"Yeah I'm not used to sleeping here yet" I replied as I turned to continue observing the outside.

"What time is it?" I turned to look at the alarm "7:14"

"Damn come back to bed" he whined as he curled up in the blanket.

"Yea it is too early for your guards to already be working. I hope you pay them enough" As I finished saying that he immediately stood up to look outside. 

"What did you see?" he asked trying to spot anything moving.

"Well I saw them carrying some packaged stuffs inside" I wonder why he reacted so abruptly. "Aren't you the one who ordered that?" 

"It must be for the ball. Since you're up you can take a bath while I coordinate everything downstairs. We'll have some breakfast then go shopping" he said before yawning.

"Ahh yeah for the ball. Alright." I replied and walked to the bathroom before he took a grip of my arm and pulled me into a kiss. 

"What do you want to eat?" 

"I'm not really complicated as far as food is concerned so even if it is peanut butter I'm down" I gave him a gentle kiss before making my way to the bathroom. I saw it last night and was overwhelmed. Its like the light is coming from the tiles and the shower was matching the colours with the bathtub being large enough for both of us. The tiles were grey unlike those in the corridors. White and grey. It was a beautiful match if you had enough money to put marble. I quickly took a shower (I really wanted to have a bath but I did not want to waste any time as I know my lazy self). Even the toiletries here were of very good quality. I stepped out of the shower cabinet and grabbed the towel hanging on the wall. I got rid of all the water on me and dried my hair while singing "Treat You Better" by Shawn Mendes. "He might be the one to treat me better after all" I sighed. There was no makeup so I hung back the towel and stepped out of the bathroom wondering what I was going to wear and my eyes landed on the white silk dress well displayed on the bed with underwears and even matching heels. I smiled as I looked at it. How many women had the opportunity to fall in love with him? How many are those who taught him how to take care of a woman this much?

I took the dress and looked at it. The top would really expose my breasts and he knew it. I took the underwears and put them on. He even guessed my cup size. It wasn't the exact number but it was still a nice try. I put on the dress and the way it fitted me was insane. It was way too sexy to be worn in daytime. I got nothing else so I might just stick with this. I placed my feet in the shoes and laced them up. I walked out of the bedroom and went straight to the elevator. "The elevator will always be at your right" he told me yesterday. I pressed the button to the first floor and waited. Was this a hotel? Why would someone with no child want something this big? My thoughts were carried away when the doors to the elevator opened. Now where was I aiming to go? The dining room? It could be a good idea. 

I walked cofidently without caring about the guards working all around me until I heard some voices. I continued and entered a room I KNOW I didn't penetrate yesterday. I was cooked. So cooked. The men all stop talking and looked at me instensely. I couldn't see Ademir so I went out before my face could get any more red and as I turned to continue looking for my man I bumped into him.

"Amarine?" he asked trying to look at me.

"I'm way too embarassed sorry" he lifted my face and if there was any expression before then it vanished as soon as he looked at me.

"Why are you so red? Who made you blush?" he asked in a serious tone. I panicked and got even more red. "Answer me" 

"No one.. I was just looking for you.. then I entered in this room and saw those men and they all looked at me so I got nervous" I explained trying to calm my heart.

"Who looked at you?" he asked again with the same tone. 

"No Ademir I just got embarassed because you weren't there and I don't know them." I tried to shut his possessiveness. I liked it though. "Actually I was looking for the dining room"

"Huh? You didn't see any maid?" he asked confused.

"No I didn't" Were they supposed to serve my breakfast upstairs?

"Okay go back upstairs I'm coming." he said before he let go of me and walked away.

"Wait what do you mean? Ademir?" I held his arm back. I did not know what he had in mind but all these men and guards were too suspicious already. 

"I have some things to finish then I'll come upstairs to take a shower. There's also a dining room at our level so you can go and wait there while the maids finish up and I think they are done already" 

"Weren't we supposed to have breakfast together?" 

"I'm sorry I've got work but I promise we'll go shopping together" he said as he entered the room I was previously in and shut the door. He didn't even appreciate the dress he gave me. 

I went back upstairs and met a maid so she directed me to the dining room. The scent of the food filled the corridors and I was wondering what was in the menu. I stepped in and saw a mixture of many meals. Why would he have to do so much when I am the only one eating? Waffles, pancakes, bacons, scrambled eggs, even shrimps? 

"He wants me get fat?" I asked to the maid. She smiled but didn't answer. "Do you want to join in?" I proposed. "No. Join me. I want you to join me." I ordered. I knew she wasn't going to accept if I asked it as a friend. She sat on one of the chairs and I could feel how uncomfortable she was. 

I wonder what he was doing and what that ball was all about. 

*****

"I don't like dark green it's giving witch" I remarked as I gave back the dress to the stylist.

"Something more joyful?" he asked already tired of me.

"Well I want something bossy" I sighed. I hated shopping. Yeah. A girl who hates shopping. My mom always bought everything for me since I was too strict to do it myself.

"Is everything okay here?" Ademir said behind the door.

"Oh apart from the fact that you brought someone this indecisive everything is fine I guess" the styllist shouted. I chuckled because I was all but indecisive. I knew the kind of dress I want and it's his fault if there's none.

"You know what? Enrique choose whatever you think will fit her best and send it home. Get ready Amarine we are leaving." Right. He reacted just like my dad.

"What? No I want to-

"You're not ordering anything here my love. Matter of fact" he said before entering and taking me on his shoulders "You've said enough. I have no problem paying all these hours Enrique spent here but they felt like a wastage of time" he turned to the stylist "I trust you Enrique"

"I'll do my best"

A/N : Hey guysss sorry for the delay I was really busy and I promised to give you two chapters last week but  didn't. I'm really sorry. Actually I finished writing on tuesday last week but I wanted to make it longer but when I saw the delay I decided to give it like this. School has resumed and I already dislike some of my classmates as much as my timetable like seriously, can Sciences be any more difficult?? Anyways I hope y'all resumed well and that we'll all have academic success this year. Stay safe (Y'all I don't know when I'm going to start writing but bear with me please).