XIV

I went out of the hospital two days later because of Ademir. He told the doctor to give me a whole week off and honestly I needed it.
We crashed at his place and ever since he has been busy. Either he is in the conference room or out of the house or even at home but I don't know where. I don't think sueing could be that long of a procedure especially if you are this rich but I decided to let it slide. He was surely busy handling some stuffs.
I decided to go out today and have a coffee somewhere. I had been imprisoned because of him and I really needed to breath some new air.
I made my way to the entrance still admiring this museum he was living in.
"Where are you going miss?" I heard a man pronounce, visibly addressing me.
"Oh you again?" I said as I turned to face him. "Wasn't I clear enough last time?"
"We can not let you out. From the boss" he said sternly. I didn't want him to get sacked because of me so I went back inside unhappy. Why was he being so sceptical of me going out? I mean, I wasn't a target or something. As I walked in I heard a car arriving and I turned to see him getting out of the car. He looked so tensed and angry. I don't care though. Why was he keeping me here like some princess?
"Ademir!" I shouted as I got closer. "Why can't I go out? Why are you keeping me locked in here? I want my liberty. I hate this. It's been several years I do what I want so you're NOT the person who will make me change."
He lightly exhaled and looked at me.
"You're a fucking target. Do you understand? As soon as you will snuck your nose out you'll get it chopped off. Is that enough?"
What?
"Wait what do you mean? Answer me Ademir"
"Right now I'm busy I can't talk to you. Hate me for it but I'm not letting you out. What did you want out?"
"I don't know I just wanted to have some coffee out just to breathe some air" I managed to say
"There's all the coffee you need here. And for some air you can walk wherever you want provided it is not out of the property."
"Why am I being targeted on? Is it because I'm with you? Is it some mafia stuffs?" I said pissed.
"Just do what I say."
"ANSWER ME" I yelled.
"Woman" he said trying to control his self. "Don't you yell at me."
"What if I do? What will you do to me? Strangle me? Kill me?" I continued. But he pushed me out of his way and headed to the elevator.
I started shedding tears.
"So Daisy was right huh? If not where does all this wealth and money come from? You endangered my life because of your shady business!"
He turned and walked fast towards me. My heart was pounding and I was so afraid he applied any violence.
"YOU ARE THE ONE ENDANGERING ME AND THE WORK OF A WHOLE LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE MY SOFT SPOT AND THEY ALL NOTICED IT. DO YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU DIE TO SAVE ALL THIS? NO I WON'T. I'D RATHER SACRIFICE ALL OF THIS FOR YOU. ALL THOSE EFFORTS I PUT IN FOR YOU. JUST FOR YOU" he yelled pointing at me
"Just answer the damn question Ademir" I replied void of emotions. Sweet things said during such a big argument are meaningless for me. It is just to sugar coat the bitter truth. But he left with no response, and I knew exactly what that meant.
I had been dating a man who was at the head of a prestigious and renowned cartel. So respected that it aroused the jealousy of the others below him. And I know what that implies. I am his soft spot. They will do whatever it takes to have me, dead or alive and by the look of it, it was surely dead.

A/N : Okay maybe this is the shortest chapter I have ever written but y'all can't deny it's VERY tasty😌 School got me loosing some kilos and ugh how I hate loosing them because it makes me think my butt gets smaller😂