XII

Ademir's POV

As I entered his office, a wave of anger travelled through my body but I tried to control it. I turned to close the door and faced him. So she has a specific type of guy huh? I thought to myself.

"What did you just say?" He asked confused. Confusion is surely something I want to avoid here.

"I said, I am the owner of the woman you slaver over" I repeated as I sat on his sofa. If we didn't meet in such conditions I would have directly asked for his decorator because I doubt he is the one who has such great taste.

"And what tells you I slaver over any woman? I mean, did you see all what I've got for myself?" he asked as he walked slowly.

"Oh really? What about Amarine?" All I wanted to hear was the same version as what she told me. 

"Oh, that" he turned to me "I don't think she's yours" he said with a smile. 

I like that. I like to prove how better I am.

"Yeah that's why we spent the weekend together while you were looking for her at her apartment." I smiled. I want him to get impatient, though he seems very used to journalists. But this made him react. I saw how his jaw clenched. Perfect. "She told me what happened. I found it funny though. Such a big grown man can't make a woman finish. That's hilarious."

"I have engagements. That is why I didn't go further with her. Nothing more." he replied irritated.

"Then respect them and leave her alone. I won't be this talkative next time. On this note" I stood up and put my hand in my pocket "I think I can go" I said as I walked out. I didn't close the door behind me. He didn't deserve it. I walked the corridors only to find Amarine talking to herself. She could really show out that geek side of her sometimes.

"Amarine" she had a jumpscare then turned. "Don't you have work?" 

"What were you doing here?" she asked.

"Nothing you need to know" I said as I continued walking.

"Ademir wait." she held my arm "Are we over?" she asked tears rolling down her beautiful cheeks. I pulled her into a hug. I wished it was eternal, these feelings too.

"No baby. I know I have not talked to you but I just wanted to be sure of something. Now that I am, I only want one thing and that is to have you with me." I replied, my fingers caressing her scalp.

"I am so sorry. I should have told you since the beginning" she said her head on my chest. I know she could feel my heart beating fast. It was that much effect she had on me.

"No you can't just expose your life like that at the beginning." I gently pushed her away then asked "Why did you leave the house?"

"I felt like you were just being a gentleman when you said I should stay but honestly you didn't want me any near of you" she replied with her glowing red eyes filled with salty water. Women cried over me before. How could this one made me feel so emotional about it?

I kissed her forehead "It's okay baby. I am here now" 

We stayed silent for several minutes. The time necessary it took her to calm down and let those fluffy eyes have some rest.That is only when I realized how beautiful she is. Her waist length chestnut brown hair. So silky yet at the touch didn't seem to have any products on. I could intertwine my fingers in them for a whole hour and won't feel time passing. That is the problem. Time never seems to work when I'm with her. She knew how to fill that hole no one else even saw in me. I don't think she herself know that bit by bit, she's healing the beast I've became.

She glanced at her watch "Oh my lunch time will soon be over"

I sighed. I could simply carry her away with me and show that bastard who really owns her but I know she loves working and it's her first time. I am not that possessive. Well yeah maybe I am but I want the best for her. The thought of him seeing her everyday due to meetings and financial stuffs concerning the company was enough to make me form a fit and she saw it. She gently placed her hand on my hard closed one and looked at me "You'll come over tonight right?" 

I smiled, happy to hear her invitation "Of course baby, if that's what you wish"

She gave me a little laugh then continued "You don't even know all that I wish for with you" 

This mere phrase was enough to raise the curiosity of my third leg, which actually rose to hear more. I pulled her into the elevator with me and as soon as those doors closed I crashed my lips on hers. Those soft ones, waiting to be sucked off. I grabbed her ass and pressed it. How I love this feeling of ownership over her. "Fuck me" she said while kissing me.

"Don't you bother my sweetheart. I'll do that this night" I said before our lips continued. Her back was against the wall and I only had to lift her up and pull that piece of cloth covering her soft folds by the side and give her one passionate quickie but she had to go. The doors of the elevator opened but we didn't stop kissing and her two hands on my neck were all what the workers saw when the doors opened. We pulled away and she followed me to the receptionist.

I gave her back the badge and then said "Oh and by the way this is my girlfriend" I pointed out Amarine who only smiled and waved to her. I know she suffers the same possessiveness over me. I winked at her beautiful emerald eyes and walked out.

Amarine's POV

"What a sexy man" 'Trice said behind me after landing her hand on my shoulder. "Tell me, how much do you want? I'll give it right away just to have a taste of this gorgeous latino."

I laughed. She was too funny to be real. "I woud say my head. I should be death before you carry on any activity with my latino. Anyways we need to get back to work. Don't forget we have a lot of paper work to do and hand to Mr. Chancewood."

"Ugh you just wiped off this beautiful smile I had a few seconds ago"

*****

I parked in the garage and went upstairs. Home. I loved the feeling of being at home, and with someone who knew how to amplify it. It was 6p.m. but he wasn't there. Guess he had some important stuffs to do. I wonder how that ball went on and what it was all about. I was so exhausted and maybe it was even good if he couldn't make it. I was really tired. 

I went straight to my room and switched on the a.c. I went to have a shower to be sure that my room will have the appropriate temperature as soon as I will finish. Daisy and her story then flashed into my mind. Maybe we were being too fictional. He could've been in the FBI or whatever spying stuff and couldn't reveal anything more. 

This is surely the explanation.

I shut off those thoughts and let The Weeknd fill my entire soul. If I wasn't that busy he would have surely been one of the artists I'll desperately try to hit on. 

After my shower I throwed my pyjama and landed on my bed. We were only on Monday and I was already tired as though was Friday. This just portrays how my week is going to be. 

But something made my lips to curve into a smile. His girlfriend. He said I am his girlfriend. With all he did it was quite visible but him saying out loud was just enough for my heart to melt.

I fell asleep for a few minutes when I got abruptly interrupted by the chiming of my phone. I picked the call and all I could hear was a woman trying to explain something but her sobbing took over her. 

"Hello? Who's there?" I tried to raise my voice.

"Your dad.. you... Your dad just.. died"   

A/N : HEY GUYSSS. I'm so proud of myself fr. Two chapters in a week with all this pressure. Hey my reader from Phillipines <3 I'm so proud to see that my audience is getting wider. Next chapter will be released in two weeks time.

Haha I'm just kidding.

Maybe I'm not. Stay safe y'all haha.