VII

*present day*

He parked in the company's parking at the basement and as he opened the door for me I saw Artagatis starring straight into my soul. I froze and Ademir felt it. He turned to see who got me paused like a Youtube video and that only triggered Artagatis to get closer.

"Who's that?" he came closer. 

"Who is he talking to?" Ademir turned to me. I wasn't panicking. I was embarrassed. Since I was with Ademir I never mentioned Artagatis and this is not how I wanted to tell him.

"I am talking to Amarine. Do you think you can bring who ever you want here in my company?" 

What the fuck. What about those who come in Uber? 

"Are you being for real? He's my fiance. He has the right to drop me off where ever he wants. I did not see that in the rules and regulations." Okay I lied. Fiance was too much. But hey I really love Ademir and he's not a dumb head just like that piece of shit standing a few meters away from me. 

Artagatis took several seconds to process the information and left. Just like that. Not adding anything.

I grabbed my stuffs in the car and Ademir called me.

"Listen. I don't know what has happened between you and your boss and I honestly don't give a roll but telling him I'm your fiance quite felt right. I know this isn't the best place to be right now but Amarine I love you. I don't need one more day to say it. What you just did is enough to get it off my chest." he said in a block. I could feel how nervous he was. That was so cute.

"I love you too Ademir." I went to him and kissed him. He was being so nice and caring to me. It was like my dad didn't leave.

"Go to work" he pulled back. 

"I hate to leave you" I whined. Fuck Artagatis. Fuck this company. I wanted to be with my man.

"I hate to leave you too mi amo. Now go. I have a lot of work to do." he entered the car and blew me a kiss before driving away. I think I really love him.

As I entered my office I saw Artagatis sitting on the couch with his legs on my table. That irritated me to a point I nearly dashed him one but I quickly remembered it's his company. I ignored him and went to my desk. I was going to act like no one was here.

"See how you felt? This is exactly what you made me feel down at the garage." he spat looking at the void. 

I am not going to say a single word. I give no shit about what he feels.

He stood up and walked around all the room. Acting like he never saw all what filled the room. Okay maybe he didn't. Must have been the designer's job. But still. He knew what he was doing.

"Amarine"

"Miss Lukewarm." I corrected. If he thinks he is going to get a slight opportunity to mess up everything then he has no idea how cold I can be.

"Who are you trying to fool? Me or you? Because in either ways you are not succeeding." he said getting closer to me. Yes I felt how aroused he made me be, but I don't need a sextoy but a man. One who will hold doors for me. I folded my arms waiting for him to get close enough but he didn't. He knew I wasn't going to fall for it.

"He made it to your heart huh?" His masculinity was being attacked and his ego shattered.

"What you seemed to be incapable of doing. Can you leave me now? I got work to do for you." I sat on my leather chair and started working on the computer. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I defeated him and he left with many questions.