VI

After the resolution I made sure I didn't have to speak to him face to face. If I had something to tell him I sent it by his assistant. I didn't want to give any more opportunities for him to show me how hot and sexy he is. He should have gone to Too Hot To Handle. He would've surely made them lose all the money in a week, but for a good purpose.

*2 months later*

"No I am going to be late.. Ademir.." I tried to pronounce as he won't stop touching me. 

"I know babe but just thirty minutes" he proposed giving me puppy eyes. His brown eyes looked so innocent compared to the stuffs he does in bed.

"No I am not falling for that. I really need to go. I am not like you. I work for someone." I said buttoning up my shirt. Two days ago he did the same and I was late at work and that's not gonna happen twice in a week.

"Okay then let me drop you off." he stated clearly hoping I would say yes. 

"Yeah sure." Of course I was saying yes. I wasn't that fan of driving. It looked cool but I'm not stocking my legs in two positions for more than thirty minutes.

"Okay I'll be waiting you downstairs then" he said before grabbing the keys to his Bentley and exit. I was so happy I found him. I wasn't in need of a boyfriend but having one felt so cozy.

I met Ademir at his club. Yeah he's the owner of a night club. 

*flashback*

"I gotta go out" I thought to myself. I've been working so hard I might have forgotten the taste of tequila. I glanced at my watch and read 10:19 p.m. Good. Optimum time.

I opened my wardrobe and searched for a particular dress. I had never worn it. I thought I would never have the occasion to. Today will be good. I'll wear it and not give a fuck about what those men will say.

I took a quick shower and did my makeup. A sexy red lipstick. Charming, inviting. I stepped out of the bathroom and wore the thong and bra I set on the bed before putting on the black dress. I glanced at the mirror at my right.

"Belissima" I smiled. My body was shaped into an hourglass. Of course I felt like one of God's favorite. I wasn't thick, but not skinny either. 

***

I've heard some echoes on a club not far from my place which seemed pretty good. Laura a friend from my class showed it to me. She was a party freak. She always gave her assignments later because of morning sickness.

I parked and got out of the car. It was pretty calm outside for a night club that renowned. Well. Let's not judge the book by it's cover.

As soon as I stepped in the beat of the music attacked my ear drums. The walls really absorbed the sound. I wonder how many layers of wool they put in the walls. 

I went straight to the counter. Laura always said you should start the night with 4 shots of tequila. The first to warn your stomach it's going to absorb much of this, the second because it tastes good, the third for fun, and the fourth because you're already in the mood. I sat on a stool and waited for the barista to finish his command then I ordered a shot. Partying wasn't really my type. I was too busy reading books.

"Hey there" I heard a man saying from afar. I didn't flinch, he was surely calling someone else and I didn't want to be embarassed. He came closer and sat by the chair by my right. "Looks like you're not the talkative type" I turned and faced him. Not bad, not bad. A latino. My lucky day.

"Well I thought I wasn't the one" I answered turning my finger round my glass.

"Oh woman you are. So why are you so sexy but lonely?" he asked with a smirk. For tonight I was going to shut off my morals. I needed to relax.