Chapter 4

When they entered the village, they stopped to assess the situation. They saw many people with their faces painted white walking in the same direction. As they got closer to the Tiger's lair, it became clear that people with valuable items and supernatural attendants were in large numbers, making it dangerous to if they go like this.

Chanpa instructed his subordinates to use a spell to disguise themselves as women and blend in. In the blink of an eye, the three men transformed into elegant women dressed like the villagers. The spell was designed to make their appearance similar to their original face, but more feminine. When they saw Chanpa's new appearance, his subordinates were amazed.

"Wow, Phi Chan! If I didn't know it was you, I'd be completely fooled and fallen for you," one of them said with wide eyes.

The person being complimented looked at himself from head to toe and then asked with a clear gaze, "How do I look?"

"You're beautiful, Phi. So beautiful that I almost forgot my wife's face!"

"That's right, I think you should stay like this," another said, with a face full of of lust and swords.

Then they all cried out in pain, one after another, because they were hit in the head by the palm of the big brother, who had turned into a beautiful person.

"What the hell, Phi Chan? Shouldn't beautiful girls be gentle?!"

"When I get back, I'll tell your wives about this," Chanpa threatened with a half-smile, satisfied that things were going as planned.

Then he walked in and blended with the people before finding that his destination was a wide field around a campfire in the middle of the village. Here, there was the sound of animal skin drums being played, hands being pulled, people eating, drinking, having fun, and couples getting up to dance.

The auspicious time was actually a party. At this point, Chan Pha admired the teacher even more. The bamboo platform at the very front was still empty. He assumed that it was Khom's place.

"There are so many people. What should we do, Phi?" one subordinate turned to ask.

Chanpa blinked her eyes and thought. Here, no one knew much about the enemy, except that they were adept at dark magic and kept to themselves. Therefore, there was a good chance that the Tiger would not recognize all the members of Chanpa's group. Meeting anyone unusual might not raise suspicion.

Moreover, it was well-known that the Green Lantern's brothel was frequented by high-profile clients who spent lavishly. This was common knowledge in the market, so Chanpa chose to disguise himself as a woman.

The young man, now in the guise of a beautiful woman, held out his hand. A bottle of enchanted oil appeared in his palm before vanishing. He took a deep breath and prepared himself. He said, "I'll go closer to Suea Khom myself. You all stay at a distance and handle any problems if they arise."

"Be careful, Phi," They warned him and then walked away, pretending to be a young woman who blended in with the villagers.

Chanpa took a deep breath, clasped his hands in front of him, and slightly raised his elbows, as women often do, before walked around in front.

At that moment, several young men glanced at him with their eyes open. He pretended to be shy and smiled. At the moment, the men approached, they all offered to dance with him and and asking about his background.
"What's your name? I've never seen you before. How did I miss someone with a beautiful face like you?"

Chanpa replied in a soft, sweet voice, "My name is Chan, Phi. You probably haven't seen me because my father is very protective and kept me in the kitchen, never letting me leave the house. I've always stayed indoors since I was little and now I'm bored, so I sneaked out when I heard there was a festival."

"Being this beautiful, it's no wonder your father is protective. How unfortunate. Don't worry, once you have a husband, your father will let you leave the house," He said that and reached out his hand to invite her to dance. The words 'You should dance with me, lady.' resounded like a flock of cats asking for food.
Chanpa smiled dryly. He looked around and felt a bit strange. He hadn't expected to attract so much attention. Before he could figure out his next move, a voice from behind cut through the commotion.

"Phi Khom is here!"

The men crowding around Chanpa immediately stepped back, leaving Chanpa standing prominently as a young man in a woman's guise. His heart raced upon hearing the feared name. He took a deep breath, composed himself, and turned to face the newcomer.

Akhom, or Suea Khom, was a tall, muscular man with a fierce expression, dark skin, and prominent muscles. He wore a black short-sleeved shirt with two buttons unbuttoned from the collar down to reveal a necklace. The collar was straight and looked elegant and strange. The aura around him was intimidating and mysterious at the same time.

Although Chanpa had met him once before, he noticed new details up close today. The prominent collarbone and the muscular arms with attractive veins made him jealous.

Suea Khom lived up to the rumors of being a formidable and intimidating figure. When Chanpa turned to face him, Khom's sharp eyes locked onto him immediately like an eagle fell on his prey.

Chanpa met his gaze for a moment before pretending to shy away, as a woman would do when caught by a man. In reality, he was afraid to make eye contact with him.

However, Suea Khom walked over and sat down on the bamboo platform. He took a cup of white liquor from one of his followers. His eyes scanned the young woman in front of him from head to toe before finishing the drink in one gulp. He licked his lips, his eyes half-smiling, though it was unclear if he was pleased or not.

"What's your name?"

Chanpa swallowed nervously and managed to say, "My name is... Chan."

Akhom lowered his gaze as if he was thinking something. "Chan? Your name doesn't sound familiar."

Shit!!

Chanpa cursed inwardly before continuing with the same explanation as he told before.
"It's probably because my father rarely lets me out of the house and keeps me confined to the kitchen."

Suea Khom's followers remained skeptical. "With beauty like that, she couldn't be a ghost or a spirit in disguise, could she, Master?"

Tiger Khom raised an eyebrow and stared at the young woman, ordering in a calm voice. "Come and sit here."