Chapter 26

Greed filled the eyes of the demons at those words.

“Radiru?”

“House Radiru!?”

The corners of the demons’ mouths stretched wide, and their eyes gleamed with madness.

“Could it be that there are still demons living in Radiru!?”

“Kahaha! This time we’ll wipe them out for good!”

The blood of demon nobles was rare and valuable, especially in a world where all noble clans had been wiped out and only mixed breeds remained.

“Don’t give her an opening!”

The demons attacked Esil, the demon of House Radiru. Their bodies grew explosively, and their wicked magic extended from their elongated claws, aiming at Esil’s life.

“Inferior demons dare to challenge me!” Esil easily dodged all their attacks and fiercely swung her spear. But the lower demons continued to attack her relentlessly.
“Hahaha! The world has changed too much for us to share the same status!”

“The day we hunt demon nobles has come!”

“Ugh!” Cornered, Esil gnashed her teeth in anger. Due to being chased by countless demons in the Demon World for a long time, her stamina had been depleted for a long time. In addition, she was forcibly summoned to Earth in her original state, which further limited her strength.

The way to get rid of that restriction was ‘possession’, as these low-level demons did. They possessed humans, stole their bodies, and developed Stardust to amplify their powers.

The battle between weakened demon noble and amplified low-level demons had an obvious outcome.

“Hahaha! It’s pure blood! Pure blood!”

“We can make Stardust with pure blood!”

[Little King.]

Beru suddenly whispered into Sooho’s ear. Sooho slipped behind during the battle.

“Yes. It’s time.” Sooho nodded and exchanged glances with the Hunters on the cart. The Hunters also nodded and secretly rose.

‘Unexpected things happened, but it’s actually working out well.’

Their initial plan was this.

1) Infiltration: Sooho sneaks into the factory disguised as the youngest demon, wearing a crow mask and a black robe.

2) Disturbance: Sooho causes a “disturbance” inside, diverting the demons’ attention to himself.

3) Escape: Meanwhile, Hunters disguised in bloodied clothing rescue the captured people from the factory and escape.

However, this incident occurred before Sooho could cause the disturbance as planned.

‘We move as planned.’

All the Hunters on the cart, including Assistant Professor Im, possessed ‘speed’-related skills.

Swoosh.

Sooho and the Hunters disappeared from the spot simultaneously. Then, they instantly arrived at the people tied up in a corner, shushing them.

“Shh.”

“…!”

After quickly exchanging glances with them, the people understood their intentions and nodded in fear.

Crack. Sooho ripped off the chains that bound them with his strength.

‘All right!’

Assistant Im’s heart raced, wanting to run away right away.