Chapter 55

Ranobes » Solo Leveling: Ragnarok » Chapter 55

OPTIONS

CHAPTERS LIST
Chapter 55
Solo Leveling: Ragnarok
[Skill: Smash Lv.1]

Active skill

Mana cost: 300

Coats the body with ‘Ruler’s Authority’ to amplify attack power.

[Skill: The Art of the Iron Body Lv.1]

Active skill

Mana cost: 600

Strengthens the body with ‘Ruler’s Authority’.

The attack and defense power of the strengthened part is amplified.
“Oh.”

The skill had evolved.

Sooho moved his arm covered in black energy, and his eyes shone.

Originally, ‘Smash’ was a skill that only amplified attack power. However, the characteristic of the skill has changed to overall enhancement, with the required mana doubling.

‘Moreover, it’s only level 1. If I repeat this training daily, will its level continue to increase?’

Perhaps as the level rises, the range of this black armor will gradually expand. Eventually…

When he thought of that, Sooho’s gaze suddenly fell on Ammut. He was reminded of the overwhelming presence that had taken over the entire space when Ammut transformed into an ethereal form earlier.

“Hehehe. Yes, that’s right.” Ammut, who caught the meaning in Sooho’s eyes, chuckled. “If you master the art, you’ll eventually become as strong as me. You’ll be able to be the strongest with pure physical strength without any other skills. Come on! Try hitting me with that power now!”

When Ammut spread his arms wide, Sooho looked puzzled. “You want me to hit you? For real?”

“That’s right! Exchanging blows with each other at full power is the Crocor way of greeting! Come on, show me your power!”

It was a barbaric way of greeting, but looking at the tough crocodile skin covering Ammut’s whole body, Sooho felt like he could go all out.

“Alright then, here I go!” Sooho firmly clenched his fist and struck Ammut’s body with all his strength.

Baaang!!!

A tremendous aftershock followed from his overwhelming power.

But Ammut only took a step back.

“Kuh! What a delicious punch.” Ammut laughed wickedly as black blood poured out of his mouth. “This is enough to taste what I can teach you in the future. You pass!”

“Pass?”

“Yup. I’ll officially accept you as my disciple. I can stop accepting other challengers now.”

He stamped his foot once.

Thud! The ground trembled as a giant magic circle began to spread in all directions from his foot.

Pyaat!

[Little King!]

As the pyramid was covered in the magic circle, Beru and Esil flew urgently to protect Sooho.

[It’s a spell circle!]

“The dimension wall in this area is warping!” Esil, who had already crossed the dimensional wall once, knew this sensation very well.