The first hit

Marjorie had just walked into the house and Reece was already in her face screaming at her,
"Where have you been? Answer me you bitch!" Reece yelled.
"I'm sorry Reece, one of the parents was late collecting tonight." Marjorie said frightened.
"You were probably out with other men weren't you? You slut!" He said grabbing hold of her wrist.
"Reece let go of me please." Marjorie said squirming. Reece let go of her wrist and pushed her into the living room.

He pinned her to the floor and made sure she couldn't get back up. He then raised one hand to slap her. A loud smack filled the room while Marjorie was gobsmacked.
"That will teach you to ever do that to me again you little shit!" Reece said turning away to walk upstairs. Marjorie didn't know why he was being like this. He'd been so sweet at the start of the relationship but now, he was stone hearted just like his father.

Roger
———————————————————-

While upstairs, Reece was so happy with himself . He was finally going to make his father proud! But at what cause? Hurting the woman he secretly deep down loved?

Who cares about love, it always back fires anyway. At least this way he got to have a little fun. He knew there was nothing she good do about it, which made him feel better. If she dared to tell a soul what he was like, he'd make sure she'd be dead. Then she wouldn't even be able to speak.

He went downstairs and saw Marjorie sat in a corner with her head in her hands, rocking back and fourth slightly.
"get up asshole!" he shouted to her. she immediately scrambled to her feet and walked over to him. Her head looking at the floor.
"You know I'm only doing this because you know I love you right?" He said giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Yeah.. love." She replied
——————————————————

As it's the first chapter I didn't write to much but what do we think of Reece being exactly like Roger😭