Loosing his grip

"I'm not lying." Marjorie struggled to get out.
"Marjorie, what's going on with my brother." Before Marjorie could answer, she heard Reece coming up the stairs. She hung up the phone without saying bye to autumn.

"Who was that?" Reece asked.
"Why does it matter, you're just going to yell at me anyone so just get to the point."

All Reece wanted was his dad's approval, he didn't want to hurt her, but he knew he had to if he wanted her to live. Roger had threatened him a while back, saying if he didn't prove to him he was worthy, he'd kill Marjorie.

Reece's options were, hurt the women you love, or kill the women you love. He couldn't let her get killed.

Instead of saying anything to her, he just left the room. Which confused Marjorie.

Marjorie went to go follow him, but she stopped in her tracks when she heard a phone call between him and his dad.

Reece-"Dad I can't hurt her anymore, it's killing me to see her like this."
Roger-"I'll kill her if you disobey me!"
Reece-"no you won't, not on my watch you won't."
Roger-"oh please, you're such a disappointment. Much like you were when you were a child. I'm such a fool to think you'd actually changed.
Reece-"you dare touch her and you'll know about it, she has an army of people you don't know about."
Roger-"you're so pathetic."
Reece-"id rather be pathetic, than hurt her anymore. Do what you want but just know, if you kill her, you'll have many of us coming to kill you.

Reece turned around and made eye contact with the woman who'd been listening to every word he said.

"Do you mean that?" She asked confused by his actions.
—————————-
Are we happy about this??