Roger

Marjorie was getting ready for work, while reece was in the shower. They were both on different shifts today, Marjorie on the early and Reece on the late because he was still getting used to the idea of work, so they wouldn't see each other until seven pm when Reece finished.

It wasn't long until Reece walked back into their bedroom, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey gorgeous." He smiled, walking up to her and placing a kiss on her temple.
"Hello my love, I've got to go now but I'll see you later." She said, pecking his lips before walking away, or trying to.
"Hang on." Reece started. "You haven't given me a kiss yet." He said, giving her a proper kiss.
"You're such a baby Reece." Marjorie laughed.

She finally managed to get out of the front door, without Reece stopping her.

————————-

Reece was getting dressed and doing his hair, when he got a text off of autumn, asking where Marjorie's was.

A- tell Marjorie to hurry up, she's thirty minutes late.
R- she's already left. Wait she's not at work.

Reece began to panic, thinking of the worse possible thing that could've happened.

A- she probably just ran out of petrol or something on the way to work, don't panic. I'll ring her.

Autumn called Marjorie, only for it to go straight voice mail.
'Fuck.' She thought to herself, knowing Reece would now not settle until he knew where Marjorie was.

A- she's not answering. Phone went straight to voicemail.
R- she always answers, and she charges her phone every night. What do you mean it went to voicemail.

He was now pacing around the bedroom, thinking of every possible place she could be. Marjorie never missed work, why would she now all of a sudden?

A- calm down Reece, we'll find out where she is.
————————-

"What's wrong marjie?" Roger said.

"You're sick." Marjorie spat out. She was covered in bruises and blood from where Roger abused her. He'd also started to undress Marjorie, leaving her in only her underwear. Tied to a chair, there was nothing she could do.

"Well, I don't know about that." Roger smirked.
"How about we give your little toy a call? Mhm?" Roger took Marjorie's phone and rang Reece, who in Marjorie's phone was named, 'my boy.'

"You two are sick." Roger scoffed, placing the phone to his ear.

Reece answered in a panic.

"Thank god you're okay." Reece started. "I thought something happened to you marj." He said.

"I'm not quite Marjorie Reece." Roger told him, in a cunning matter.
"What have you done with her! Tell me now you prick!" Reece hissed down the phone.

Roger walked over to Marjorie, lifting up her chin.
"Would you like to say hello to him?" Roger asked.

He put the phone on loud speaker, Marjorie hearing exactly what Reece was saying.
"I'll kill you if you lay a finger on her!" Reece says.

"Reece." Marjorie whispered.
"Marj, where did he take you, tell me!" Reece said.
"I can't. He'll kill me." With that, Roger hung up the phone on Reece.

He smirked at Marjorie once more, placing a hand on her thigh.
"Don't touch me!" Marjorie spat again.

"Oh marj. You're so helpless it's cute." Roger told her.

He then proceeded to do what he wanted with her. No one could now hear her screams, no one could save her..

————————-

What's happens to Marjorie guys 😜🤟