The knight siblings

Reece looked at his little sister and saw just how broken she was. Every tear streaming down her face was because of him.

"Now please." Autumn started. "Stop this."
"I can't." Reece said.
"You can Reece. I know you can, you've done it before." Autumn wiped away her tears and walked over to him.
"You pulled yourself out of this dark place last time, please try get better, I want my big brother back."
"That was twenty six years ago aut."

Flashback:

Reece had walked upstairs to where autumn was sitting, looking frightened.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you aut." He said, taking his sisters hand. His sleeve rolled up slightly, revealing several cuts underneath. He was only twelve, why was he doing this to himself.

"Reece, your sleeve." Autumn says. She was only ten and still knew what had happened.
"Shit." Reece mumbled, pulling his sleeve back down.
"I'm sorry aut, I will get better for you." He smiled.
"Please don't ever do that to yourself again. Even in the future." She pleaded with him.
"I promise."

End of flashback:

"You can still do it again. I know you can. You promised me you wouldn't do this again."
"I know I did. I'm sorry, I just can't this time." He admitted.
"Let me help you. You don't have to do this on your own in the dark. You can come to people for help." She told him.
"I don't want to be a burden." He sighed, avoiding eye contact with her.
"You'll never be a burden Reece. Also, I think you need to have a talk with Majorie. She's so worried about you." Autumn told him.
"She won't want to help me after the way I treated her aut." He started.

"Dad keeps manipulating me and making me do horrid things to her. If I don't want to see her dead, I have to do them. Remember the day I called you and told you to take care of Marjorie?" He asked.

"That was the day I told dad I was down hurting her. I let her go. And now, I've missed her more than anything. I let the guilt eat me up; look at me now. I'm doing drugs, I can't think straight, i haven't been to work in months. I'm a mess of myself."

"I could see that." Autumn replied. "I know how hard you love Marjorie, the best thing you can do for her right now, is to go and talk to her. She still loves you, she just didn't feel safe at that time. You can probably guess why. I just want you two to talk. Even if it's just for a moment. I'll be waiting for you when you're done." She smiled at him, weakly.

"Thank you aut."
"It's not a problem." She said, pulling him into her embrace.

"I love you Reece. Please never do that again."
"I love you, and I promise."