Im here for you

Reece thought about he suggestion for a moment. How could she still want to help him after what he did? He didn't deserve to have help. He'd been horrible to her.

"Are you sure?" He asked.
"I'm positive, I want to help you." She said.
"Even after how I treated you?"

"The way you treated me had nothing to do with this. I still care about you Reece. It's killed me to see you in that state. I'm sure I want to help you. You don't have to stress." She smiled softly up at him.

"But-." Reece started again. Marjorie cut him off by placing a soft but loving kiss on his lips, in hope to calm him down.

They only pulled away once air became a problem. They'd missed eachother so much, everyone could tell how much they needed that.

"Now breathe. I want to help you."
"I know." Reece sighed, avoiding eye contact.

"Reece look at me."  Majorie said sternly.

Reece reluctantly looked backed over to her, looking at her bright blue eyes.

"You don't have to do it alone. I'll be here for all of it."
"Thank you marj." He said sheepishly.
"I'm happy I can be here for you."

When they finished talking, autumn walked in.
"Oh good, so he's letting you be there for him then?" She teased.
"Have a day off autumn."

Everyone knew how much Reece missed Marjorie, but it looked like she missed him more. Her biggest regret was ever leaving him, even after everything that happened. She loved him dearly, and he loved her more.

To the moon and Saturn.

"You love me." Autumn winked.
"I do."
"Right, so you'll never do that again." Aut asked.
"You know I can't promise that." 
"I know, just try."
"I will."

Marjorie wanted to think off a way to maybe cheer him up. He'd never really like to do anything, except..

"Reece, how about we go stargazing." Marjorie questioned. "I think it'll be nice for you to get out the house and do something you love."

————————-

Fucking decision time 😜✌️

Say yes

Or

Decline the offer