Letters of death

TW: sh, mentions of death.

Reading that letter, Marjorie felt tears sting the back of her eyes. Autumn felt like she wanted to throw up.

"Go Marjorie, go!" Autumn said.

As soon as autumn said that, she ran. She ran as
fast as she could. His life was on the line. His. Not him, not ever.

She'd been running for what felt like years, until she finally reached the place she'd once called home.

With the spare key she had, she unlocked the door. She went upstairs and was horrified by what she saw.

Reece was stood there, blade in hand, blood dripping from his arms. A rope attached to the chandelier, with a small ladder underneath.

He also had scars all over his chest. It broke Marjorie to see him in such a state.

On the floor, there were letter scattered around.

They were addressed to everyone in the nursery.

Marjorie:

Hey my love, I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through. I'm such a knob for everything I've done. Even though you say it's not my fault, it is, it really is. Take care of Carly for me. I will love you forever Margie. To the moon and Saturn.

Lots of love, Reece xx

Autumn:

Hey lil sis. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you from out father. I'm so sorry that our mum left because of me. I've been a terrible big brother and I'll never forgive myself for that. Just know I love you dearly. Take care of  winter for me please .I will love you forever baby sis. To the moon and Saturn.

Lots of love Reece xx

Charlotte:

Hey char. I'm very grateful for all you have helped me through. My eating disorder. My communication skills. Thank you for it all. You helped me through it all. You were there when no one else was and I'm ever grateful for that. Take care of Amelia for me. I will love you forever char. To the moon and Saturn.

Lots of love, Reece x

Amelia:

Hey Mia. I know we didn't have the best relationship growing up, but I want you to know that I really do care about you. I'm so sorry about our past, about roger, about your dad. It's my fault my mum left me and ran away with your dad. I'll never forgive myself for that. Take care of Char please. I will love you forever Mia. To the moon and Saturn.

Lots of love, Reece xx

Carly:

Hey Carls. I'm so proud of you you know. How far you've come with your eating is so impressive to me. You've also helped me cope through my eating disorder. I love you very much Carly, you are like a daughter to me. I'm so sorry I cant be here to protect you anymore. Take care of Marjorie please. I will love you forever Carls. To the moon and Saturn.

Lots of love, Reece x

Winter:

Hey winter. I know we don't have the best relationship, but I do care about you. I care about you so much. You do everything in your power to take care of aut and I'll always love you for that. In a brotherly way. I think of you as the brother I never had. Take care of autumn for me please. I will love you forever wint. To the moon and Saturn.

Lots of love, Reece xx

Dad:

Hello father. Im sending you this letter to tell you I'm gone. It's your fault. It was always your fault. You can die for all I care. I don't care about you anymore. Never have, never will. I hope you get killed.

Reece.

Marjorie couldn't bring herself to read the others. Instead, she walked over to a very distraught Reece. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Marj?" He called out.

"It's me baby, you're okay. I've got you."

————————-

I'm so nice yall