Autumn

(TW: overdose)

Reece turned around to face her, his eyes red and puffy.
"No." He said, walking over to the balcony.
"No?" Marjorie repeated.
She walked over to him and took his arms, causing him to jolt back slightly.
"Marjorie. Why are you here." He asked.
"I saw the letter, I knew you needed someone here."
"Please leave." He said, his breath shaky.
"Darling please talk to me."
"I'm not your darling. I'm nobody's. Get out of here." He raised his voice.
"Reece-." She started again.
"I said out! Get out!" He yelled.

Marjorie was so frightened by his actions, she ran out of the room, on the verge of tears as she did.
She so desperately wanted to help Reece, she really did. If he wouldn't let her in, that's on him. She thought about what could happen now she left. Would he actually kill himself? Would he actually do it?

She called autumn and told her what she just encountered. If anyone was going to help him, it'd be her.

Surely enough, autumn arrived five minuets later, apparently, she'd got three speeding tickets on her way here.

"Where is he, where my brother." She asked, sounding panicked.

Marjorie pointed up to his room as she bolted upstairs, eager to get to him.

When she managed to finally break through the door, Reece was a mess of himself. She found him standing over the table by his bed, taking pills. One by one until he finished the packet. He didn't even drink water, he just took them whole.

"Reece." Autumn said softly, walking up to him.
"No."
"Yes Reece. Stop this."
"No."
"Please." Autumn pleaded with him.
"No."

"Reece it's hurting me to see you like this. I love you so much it's killing me. You're killing Marjorie by doing this aswell. Stop this, you don't need them." She said, taking the other packet of pills off the side and flushing them down the toilet.

"No! Why would you do that!" Reece hissed.
"Stop this, please. You don't need them. Snap out of it. I miss the person you were. Always smiling, always happy. I need that person back. You're a mess of yourself and it's hurting the people who love you. I love you. I need you to stop. I need you back. Reece back. You may think you need the pills, when really you don't."

"I do need them!"

"No you don't! You aren't the same person I know anymore. You're not normal anymore. I want Reece back. The kind loving Reece. We all need him back. Why are you doing this to yourself!" She yelled at him.

"I'm doing this because I love you and marj!" He yelled back.
"If you really loved us you wouldn't be doing this!" Autumn shouted.

Reece began to walk away, but autumn stopped him.

"Reece just fucking stop! Don't ignore me!"
"Why so you can yell at me. Tell me I'm a monster, tell me I'm like our dad. I don't think so!"
"I'm begging you stop! Please just stop this."
"You should be focusing on your own life. Not mine."

"But you are my life Reece, so stop!" Autumn said, hot tears now streaming down her face.

————————

Idk what to put here